Wonder Mom ft team tag

A/N : I'm sorry it's been so long since my last update. I'm very busy lately with life and jobs.

Oh yeah, I cosplayed as Damian and there are whole Batfam cosplay group that I joined. Check us out.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2209503126033055&set=pb.100009201681909.-2207520000.1549245738.&type=3&theater

P/S : The story kinda ran away from my original plot x,D. RATED M FROM ROBIN'S CURSING WORDS

(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)

The team's headquarter is in chaos. They've gotten a distress call from Robin, ordering them to prepare the med bay and a stretcher near the zeta tube. Malcolm and Connor were the one handling the control duty that night, imagine their panic hearing the great leader Nightwing has been injured.

Conner's stomp towards the medbay, waking up almost every residents in the mountain. M'gann, Kaldur, Garfield, Bart, Cassie and La'gann woke up from the loud sound. They thought an intruder has found their way, storming into their home , before they found Conner running from medbay to the zeta tube with a stretcher on one of his arm.

"Conner, what happened?" Kaldur asking. Conner keep running and Kaldur could see the distress look on his face, "Nightwing's injured. Robin asking us to prepare the medbay."

The members had an unbelievable shock on their face. They follow Connor to the front of the zeta tube, waiting for the bat brothers.

RECOGNIZE ROBIN B20, BATGIRL B16, NIGHTWING B01

Again, their mouth gaped from the sight. Both Robin and Batgirl are supporting each Nightwing's side. He's in bloody mess. His left foot is in a wrong angle. His suit is covered with gray dust and blood, making the blood trails from the teleportation tube. The bat duos aren't injured, not even a scratch, however they look very upset and angry.

"Help him!!" Batgirl cries for help. Conner and Malcolm took both bats's position and put Nightwing on the stretcher. They could just let Conner carry him, but it might agitates the injuries. They carry them in a traditional way and get into the medbay.

They went with them. Robin, Batgirl, Malcolm and Kaldur are stitching up Nightwing. The others are waiting in front of the medbay's door.

(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)

WATCHTOWER

Wonder Woman floats around the Watch Tower, looking for the major leaguers. She only saw the minor heroes in the rest area. She fly back to the control room, looking for the main leaguers.

She just gotten back from Amazon, due to her tribe's problem, she went there to solve it. And now, she found herself empty without a greets from her friends. She would even glad if Barry is here to give her a super speed chit chat.

She find out that the big leaguers are off world, helping the Green Lanterns in other planet or galaxy. She sigh, she really feels like she needs a company. Maybe Nightwing could fills in the position, it's been a long time since she spend time with the grown up Robin. She used to chats and play with the so called Robin ever since he was 9, even though she's really disagree with Batman putting him into the crime fighting world in such age. Call it a mother instinct, but she's really happy when the boy accidentally slipped a fine nickname for her.

(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)

RECOGNIZE WONDER WOMAN 03

Wonder Woman walks out from the zeta tube, looking around. It's 2 A.M in the morning but she sure that Nightwing or any of the batkids are still awake. However, it sounds so quiet. Usually anyone with watch duty will staying in the control room in front of the zeta tube but there are none of the team members in there.