Mother Assassin Part 1

This is weird. Nightwing trying to rewind back the doom situation that fall on the team including him. The newbie team consist of Lagoon Boy, Blue Beetle, Wonder Girl, Impulse, Bumblebee, Robin, Beastboy, Superboy and Miss Martian supposed to get an information regarding Light's new plan stealthy.

However, they had sent a backup code to the Monitor Team. Nightwing requested backup from Kid Flash, Artemis and Batgirl. A few minutes later, zeta tube announced Kid Flash and Artemis's presence.

"What happened?" Kid Flash walks to Nightwing, Kaldur and Malcolm. Artemis follow him from behind.

"The team requested for backup. I assumed they were caught by the Lights" Nightwing's fast fingers type the holo computer, searching for more information regarding the kidnapping.

Kaldur received a message from Batgirl and relay it to their leader, "Batgirl said she can't come, but she'll try to finish her business as fast as she could"

Nightwing nods, "Aqualad, Kid Flash, Artemis and I will go as a backup team. Guardian(Mal) will stay, in case we need another backup do call the Justice League." Malcolm nods, agree with the plan.

"Ready? I'm sorry that I have to call you two even though you've retired. " Nightwing tighten his glove.

"With whom you're speaking of?" Artemis smirks.

"I've told you, Wing. Just call us anytime. We're bud." Kid Flash fistbump Nightwing's shoulder. Kaldur just smiles. It reminds him when they're still a teenager.

(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)

They reached the warehouse in the Star City, where the team went for their previous mission. It's in mess, the broken crates and scratches are everywhere. They could imagined how much fights the team having. And defeating the senior Superboy and Miss Martian? Their opponents are strong. Nightwing felt a strong presences but he didn't see any figures.

The backup team investigate the crime scene. Nightwing pluck a birdarang from a crate, it's Robin's of course. Nightwing's eyes slit further, fuming over the scene. No one mess with his hero family.

"Nightwing, over here!" Aqualad call for him. The other members walks towards the call too. Aqualad shows a knife that he found to the team. Nightwing and Artemis's eyes turns wide when they saw the League of Shadow's symbol on the knife.

"It's a trap!! Get out of here!" Nightwing yells. Artemis take out her arrows and giving order "Retreat!!!"

However, a smoke bombs are thrown from nowhere right after their plan to escape. Lots of human figures coming out and taken them down easily due to the knocked out gas from the smoke bombs.

(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)(+_+)

A far and soft voices could be heard.

"...ing.. wing..... ing.. Nightwing..... Nightwing!!!"

Nightwing's eyes widen. He shakes his head from the sudden awake, "What happened...?"

"Nightwing, you okay?" Robin's voice could be heard by his side. Nightwing turn his head towards the voice. He could see the whole team including the backup team are here.

All of them has been strapped on a metal chair with hands and legs cuffed. The meta human members gotten a belle revve chocker on their neck, to suspend their power. He turns his head to other direction. Kid Flash hasn't wake up yet.

"Kid. Dude. KF, wake up." Nightwing trying to wake his bud but his attempts didn't really goes well. Artemis sigh, "Honey, dinner's ready~" Wally's eyes widen , "DINNER?!! Wait-" He looks around, "WHERE AM I?!!"