"Good morning. You need to go out?"
Rufus immediately walked over to the back door. Samantha nodded, disentangling herself out of her bag before she walked over to the back door.

"No." Harry answered gruffly.

Samantha shut the back door just in time to see him grab his cup of coffee and then thrust it in the air angrily.

She walked back to her bag, reaching out to grab for it when she saw a cup of coffee thrust into her eye line. Confused, she looked up to see Harry handing it to her though he was still focused on his phone call.

She took the cup. She waited for him to look at her.

He immediately went back to his phone call,

"You cannot rush me to finish this thing. I told you that I would walk away before I would let you all rush me." He shook his head, "No-.......I-.....Yes I-"

Whoever he was speaking to it was clear he was being interrupted and he didn't like it. He slammed the cup of coffee into the counter,

"Fine then!" He yelled before he took the phone away from his ear and angrily tapped the hang up button.

Samantha rummaged through her bag for a bit after she set her cup down on the counter. She was dying to ask him what was going on but she knew if she did she'd probably regret it. Harry didn't seem to be leaving the kitchen anytime soon. He paced back and forth while he seemed to be doing some breathing exercises calm himself down.

He grabbed the coffee cup he'd slammed down earlier,

"They're at me to release my CD." He muttered before he took a long drink.

Samantha's eyes widened when she realized he was talking to her. Even if it was just about his CD, at least he wasn't yelling at her about anything else.

"Hav-have they even heard it?"
He shook his head,

"Nope. That's why they're at me. I won't let anyone hear it."

"Well if..." Samantha stopped before she went too far.

Harry glanced at her over his coffee cup,

"Say it." He ordered.

Samantha took a breath,

"How are they supposed to release it if they've never heard it?"

Harry rolled his eyes,

"I'll let them hear it when it's done."
Samantha looked down at her bag, now that eye rolling was involved the conversation was over as far as she was concerned. Still, she couldn't help thinking something,

"Sounded done to me." She muttered under her breath.

"What was that?" Harry asked.

Samantha shook slightly. Had she said that out loud? She hadn't meant to. Shit. There was no going back now. She licked her lips,

"I mean, I can hear things...and it sounded done to me." She answered finally. When Harry didn't respond she rushed on, "I know the studio is supposed to be sound proof but maybe you should get your contractor back in here because I've heard-"
"You've heard things huh?" He interrupted.

Samantha nodded,

"Yeah." Samantha finally shrugged her shoulders in exasperation. She was tired of walking on eggshells around him, "And it sounds done. I mean, I know you artists are perfectionists but they just wanna hear what you have so far." When he didn't respond she went further, "And I mean, I know you want people not to rush you but I think this is more a matter of being scared to let people hear what you've created."