•website•

"What's wrong with you now?"

Flopping onto your bed, you could only grunt in response to your roommate. Convenience store work was so boring yet it somehow managed to suck the life out of you every time you had a shift. Your roommate already knew what was up as this happened basically every other night, so it was no surprise to her that you were now mentally comatose until tomorrow morning.

On these nights, it was some sort of unspoken tradition that the pair of you would float around the internet and find some harmlessly weird and pretty funny websites. In preparation for your arrival, Hazel had already pulled up sites that looked as if they could use some investigation.

"Find anything?" You asked, your voice muffled by your pile of teddies, won from various claw machines.

"Mmm... this one looks pretty cool. You might not like it though."

"Let me see."

You clambered up beside Hazel as she spun the laptop in your direction. The webpage was like something pink and covered in glitter and hearts exploded, resulting in a overly girly screen. You squinted your eyes in a desperate attempt to read the title of the page, which was only a slightly different shade of pink from the background. You could see Hazel from the corner of your eye, clearly amused with your bewildered expression. You slipped on your glasses and slowly began to recite the words on the screen in your face.

"Dream... Boyfriend", you said with a disappointed sigh.

"All of that for two words!" Hazel said, laughing.

"See if this is one of those shitty dress up games for children, Hazel, I WILL FRISBEE YOUR LAPTOP AT THE WALL"

"Alright, alright, it's not, don't worry", she said, fanning herself to calm herself down as she began to explain. "So, you're always complaining that you're lonely and miserable..."

"Not always", you mumble, looking back to the screen, trying to defend yourself.

"The description here says 'make your ideal boyfriend for free' and seeing as you're also conveniently broke AND single, I thought you should try it"

"...thanks?"

Even though you knew it was ridiculous that you were filling out a form for your ideal type to probably only receive a cartoon picture of a boy as a reward, something drove you to finish the quiz but you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

"Done!" You exclaimed after half an hour. "That took forever and I didn't even get to see what he turned out like."

"You didn't?" Hazel asked.

"No..." :((

"Oh well, it was fun while it lasted." Hazel said as she patted your back sympathetically but also jokingly,"maybe we'll find something better next time."

"I hope so because I just wasted valuable sleeping time on a mess of a quiz. It asked me really weird, specific questions but whatever." You said as you headed of to bed. "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if a guy showed up for me tomorrow?"

===

Soooo the first chap.. how do you like it?