• afterword •

Start from the beginning

I believe it actually took place in at least three or four months. But then when I realised this, I thought hell that is way too soon for them to falling in love (not sleeping together because I mean, one night stands exist) so when Diego left for London it was suddenly December. It was supposed to be October or early November?

Yep. So, the question is: how did they fall in love so quickly?

Well, it was not love at first sight. It was a clear (and understandable) physical attraction at first sight. And until C20, when they actually sleep together this is all lust to put it bluntly. They do not have any real emotional connection just yet. Diego, simply does not want to see her with other men. Partly because it is simply unfair that they get to kiss this beautiful woman who happens to be his fiance and he hasn't. (Perhaps it is even a little bit of 'fear of missing out')

There were no feelings. Not even from the romantic Violetta. She also just wanted to sleep with him (and who can blame her). I know it may seem like they cared about each other but they didn't in any way unless it concerned the two of them in bed.

What lovely characters don't you think?

Anyway, from there they started to feel something. They could not pinpoint exactly what but there was something there. But I mean, they live together (they share the same air) and they have slept together. They would have to be robots to not feel something. And personally, I think these characters are tremendously lovable.

They started to actually care about each other. This is basically when the beautiful things happen. Their feelings start to develop from the first time they sleep together. But, I think I will address this in Diego's perspective ; )

Most of my reasoning behind Diego will actually be explained by Dr Dufre. Or Diego himself, because he actually knows himself well enough, believe it or not.

friendship

I think they did not get enough moments in the book. I loved all six characters and I wish I devoted more chapters to them. C57 was meant to be all six of them going into a club but as you know, the idea obviously changed.

I liked Leonesca's childishness. Violetta needed that in her life because she is quite a prim and proper character. Leonesca brings out another side of her.

Carco is brilliant because they are just amazing to Diego. And Diego needed such great friends and I think the three of them make a great trio. I kinda wish this happened in the show. (minus all of the sleeping together because...no)

my detail

This refers to their kissing and etcetera scenes. I tried to not be too detailed with still something there to make the wait worth it. Or, if it was after C19 to make it worth enduring at least 2k words. To be honest, if you wanted more detail: look for another book darling ; )

thanks

I would like to thank all of you for reading this book to the end. I cannot put into words how much I appreciate it. Even if I can't reply to every single comment, I read them all. And I mentally thank everybody who votes and just generally reads the chapters.

You guys have been unbelievably supportive. I tell you that you will get an update in a week but it comes in three weeks and you still read it. I am so thankful to have such brilliant readers and friends. You guys have made writing this book a breeze. Your constant encouragement is what pushes me to write another chapter.

Thank you all.

I sincerely hope that you enjoyed this book as much as I loved writing it. Your comment always brightened my day and I hope that this book made you smile (even if it was just faintly). Finally, I hope that some of you may even read the Diego chapters that I am halfway through writing.

Thank you once again.

~Lexy 😈