Remember to open your heart. Bring back the person you love.

One of them walked closer and put her tiny hand on Francis's chest and told me to whisper few words

She then walked back to the other girl and
Waited for me. I shook my head, "I don't believe in this crap! I just want the pain to stop! I can't lose someone else I love..." I yelled out but when I look up they're gone.

I helplessly put my hands together and placed them on his chest, close my eyes and whisper the words over and over again.

My hands shake with anger and I start screaming, shaking his shoulders.

•Sebastian's point of view•

I still had my armor on, I was so shocked that I wasn't talking to anyone. I watched as Conde told Louis about Diane. 

"I'm sorry Louis." Conde touched his shoulders gently as he looked down, Louis sat down on the couch as he was in shock, he held his face in his palms. "You lost your mother and I lost another brother..." 

As soon he said that I felt a sharp pain in my chest, Francis's memories filled my head. Mary walked up to me and touched my hand gently.

"I should have been there with him. Instead, I watched a bastard die somewhere else." I finally said.

Mary shook her head, "Don't think like that Bash...Right now Francis would want you to be there for her. She wouldn't talk to me no matter how much I tried." I looked at her in the eyes, tears had welled up in her eyes.

She hugged me tightly before walking away. I sighed and stood up then walked up to his chambers. I opened the door and walked in.

"I'm so sorry Francis! please don't leave..." Kenna was shaking his shoulders. Seeing that broke my heart. I ran and held her from behind pulling her away. 

"Shh Kenna calm down please!." I hugged her tightly as she stopped sobbing. 

"It's my fault, he was trying to protect me, it should be me on that bed right now!" She was trembling.

"It's not your fault Kenna, he loved you so of course, he would risk his life protecting you." I wiped her tears away gently.

"I couldn't even bring him back. I lost another person that I really loved so I could live on...how does one live after that?" 

Her voice was breaking and she was struggling to breathe. Somehow I knew what she was going to say and I shook my head, "Don't leave Kenna, stay here with me."

"I can't stay here knowing he's not here..."

"I lost my brother too! You don't see me running away!" I started yelling without realizing it

" Why can't you understand?! I can't keep an empty promise!" She placed her hands on my chest trying to catch her breath. "You would think when you lose someone it will get easier but it doesn't...staying here will only kill me more inside."

I pulled her into another embrace feeling defeated. 

I put the reign on her horse and put her bag in it, I looked at her for a moment. "You sure about this? once you go you can never c..." she cut me off midsentence. 

"I will never forget you, Sebastian, I'm sorry, I couldn't even say goodbye to everyone. I hate goodbyes," she said in a quiet voice.

"I know." I paused for a moment not breaking eye contact with her. I can't believe I'm standing here and saying goodbye to the girl that changed my life in a little time she was here. 

"I love you, Kenna." I finally found the courage to say it.

"I know. I love you too." She whispered.

I watched her as she rode off disappearing into the woods.

I slowly walked back inside the palace, my feet dragging as I walk. I felt angry and upset. I watched as soldiers were picking guns from the ground or taking the dead bodies off of gound. 

I ignored anyone who tried to talk to me and walked straight to Francis's room. I sat down on a rocking chair next to his bed. 

I couldn't look at his face, I couldn't look at my own brother's face. I held my face in my hands, my throat burned as tears welled up in my eyes.