I'm still very much on edge and I swear if he questions me again about my lack of response I'm going to show him how horrible a pregnant woman can be he'll be scared to impregnate again any woman in the future.

But then the thought of him impregnating another women drops my mood even more awful and it escalates my temper higher. My feet are now on the verge of kicking him where the sun doesn't shine.

Half defeated and half annoyed with my behavior he gives up trying to understand me as he decides to just cut the conversation short and leaves quitely out of the room to go to Trinity.

As soon as he closes the door, I suddenly want to bawl like a baby. My chest tightens while my blood boils. I'm in full jealous rage just by thinking of them alone together and it annoys me to hell that I'm drowning with jealousy when I wasn't supposed to feel this way.

For god's sake! They are just going to talk Lisa! Get a grip!

I try to suppress this pathetic and spiteful feeling called jealousy but it is taking me a lot of effort to put it off. Leaving me with no choice and nothing to do but wait and sit like a pathetic loser while the father of my my baby talks 'in private' with his first love.

I manage to cool myself down after a while but then it's been taking them so long to finish their 'private conversation'. How long must a two person must talk? He must be enjoying their talk a lot since he forgot that someone's still waiting for him in the next room.

Or he just doesn't care. I thought bitterly.

I eventually fell asleep on the couch waiting. I don't know how long did I sleep until a sudden pair of arms lifting me from the uncomfortable leather couch wakes me up. I realize it was Harry but I am too sleepy to mind about the world right now so I let him carry me in his arms back to the main mansion. The brute doesn't even bother explaining to me what took him so long and through my hazy mind, I want him to taste my wrath for making me wait that long but his sturdy chest and the heat emanating from him was just so comfortable drawing me to snuggle closer to him. His tantalizing musky scent is drifting me again to sleep. The exhaustion eventually pulling my system to shut down my urge to fight Harry. Maybe later..

I wake up again around noon where I join Harry for lunch. I'm feeling more calm now and my mood is a bit better but my jealousy from earlier is still present so I decide to give him the silent treatment. I don't want to talk to him so that I can also avoid making him get me more pissed off. I think my silence frustrates him and I can tell that he is forcing himself not to lash out and I am really impressed because the Don I know wouldn't usually let my defiance pass without a scratch. 

He ends up just talking by himself because he knows I would still listen.

"I will be very busy today since I still have a lot of things to fix." He informs me and I can't help but think if among those things was the issue about Theo.

"Just stay in your room and rest. I'll see you in dinner." He tells me, his tone is hard and I can tell he's not happy with me. My stupid tear ducts suddenly fills up making my eyes water with tears and I drop my face so he wouldn't see it.

Harry didn't join me for dinner and it bothers me to eat alone. I'm already used to eating with friends or with my dad back in the Avalanche headquarter. I look at the time and it is past nine in the evening now. I haven't heard anything from Harry yet and the men he assigned to guard me annoys me. They stick to me more than my own shadow. Earlier, I asked them pleasantly to keep their distance from me further away but they were deaf to my orders making me understand that they take order from Harry. That scumbug, I swear if I see him I will chew him out.