s e v e n

Unedited.

-LISA-

The talk with Trinity somehow lifted a heavy weight on my shoulders but it does not mean that I am completely guilt free.

After we talked, a worried stricken Don drags me in hurry out of the room like he can't stand the idea of me and Trinity together in one room. I thought we are about to leave Trinity's place but to my utter dismay we proceed into the room beside Trinity's which stirs my volatile emotions to spark into an ember.

We're not leaving yet?

"Lisa I need you stay here and wait for a moment. I need to talk to Trinity in private." My face instantly crumples so I turn away so he wouldn't witness my dislike.

The ember inside me now blazes and turns into a wildfire. Oh damn you hormones! My mood suddenly switches from frustrated to berserk mode. I almost growl at him when he touches my shoulder to calm me causing him to stiffen. I squeeze my eyes shut in frustration as I failed to conceal my agitation from him. I don't want him to know that him alone with Trinity affects me greatly.

He frowns at me confusingly as he observes in silence my disgruntled demeanor. He stares at me as if he's trying to solve the reason behind my behaviour and I can't help myself but to glare at him. Call me hypocrite but as much as I want to hide and deny my jealousy I also want him to know that I don't want him anywhere near Trinity or to any girls at all. The sudden urge of claiming him is too strong as of the moment and I immediately reprimands myself to restrain this sudden possessiveness caused by jealousy.

Harry continues to cautiously gaze at me like I'm sort of a complicated bomb he needs to detonate. Amidst of my fury, I also want to laugh from his reaction. It is very rare to see how the Don looks right now, he looks almost frightened.

Since most male species, the Don obviously included, are too dense to read situations like this one, it is mostly likely hard to reply them with patience too. Like right now when he sighs exasperatingly then his face suddenly lighting up like he just solved a puzzle. He then smiles at me patronizingly like he finally understand the reason of my behavior.

"It's the pregnancy hormones isn't it? You're being grumpy right now because you're hormonal and all."

Is he for real? Well, he's partially right but still he's too dense.

He shakes his head and sigh. "I guess they're right, pregnant women are difficult to deal with." He mumbles quitely but still my sharp ears still hear it.

Fueled with my pride and my still ongoing hatred of him, with gritted teeth I choose to act unaffected. What's the point of making myself riled up as if I have a choice on this matter nor did I have the right to decide or stop him to talk to her. I simply just shrugs my shoulders nonchalantly but with the look of uncertainess plastered on his face I know it didn't convince him at all.