s i x

Unedited.x

-LISA-

-LISA-

"Let's go she's waiting for us."

My mouth is dry but I still swallow nervously. We walk together along this eerily sterile white hall with cream colored carpet that is purposely matched to signify good sanitation, but instead of ensuring me it only makes me feel impure, like I'm tampering the pristine carpet in every steps I make.

When we finally reach the door at the end of the hall, I stop. Harry turns to me in concern. I release a shaky breath, my palms getting cold. Yes, it scares me to see Trinity again. It scares me to face the repercussions of my sins. I had se.x with Harry even if I knew he's not mine. He is hers to begin with and I'm just a wedge to their relationship.

The outcome of that one passionate night I decided to be selfish will now face the root of all my guilt.

I release a shaky breath. This is totally a wrong idea. I should probably step back and leave.

Harry must have noticed my apprehension so he grabs my cold hand to his and squeeze it, reassuring and encouraging me. I return the gesture with a small strained smile.

Just get this over Lisa. It's just Trinity you know. The woman who made Harry launched a thousand ships just to find her. Literally. It's no biggie, I'm sure she won't bite my head off for touching and making myself knocked up by his man. Sure, she'll be glad to see you after all.

Harry opens the door and my stiff heavy feet follows him. This is my last chance to run but Harry's gripping my hand so tight, like he can read my thoughts.

He pulls me inside and I slouched my shoulder in defeat. Oh well, it's my idea in the first place to meet her, so I better just suck it up.

This room is warmer inside, it's ambiance calm and relaxing. I scan my eyes around the room looking for a certain girl with ebony locks and there I see her, staring to Harry with such happiness that it hurts to see.

"Harry!"

There she is, she still look so gorgeous, so beautiful that it can pull your insecurities to surface just by standing near her.

Harry releases my hand causing a sudden twinge in my chest. He spreads his arms awaiting for Trinity who runs towards him in jubilance like a long lost lover reunited.

I know I shouldn't feel this way but the sight hurts. I dig my nails to my palm in an attempt to overpower the jealousy and hurt that are coursing like a hot fire flowing in my veins.

I count the seconds of how long they hugged but I give up counting eventually. After their long embrace, Harry asks her numerous questions showing his deep concern towards her and it makes me feel more like an outsider.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Never been better. Everyone's been helpful to me." She smiles.

They continue talking as if I wasn't here in this room with them at all and I'm about to just leave them alone to let them talk first but Trinity calls my name.