f i v e

Unedited.

-HARRY-

A number of thoughts has been circling in my mind these past hours as I lay on my bed with Lisa wrapped around my arms.

We arrived late in the mansion. I carried Lisa to my room, not having the heart to wake her since the long trip and the muddling events must have drained her.

Now, the sun is already up, the birds are singing to celebrate the new morning but I'm still glued in my bed with deep thoughts plotting my plan for the day.

I've been extra cautious nowadays, failures and mistakes have thought me well in the past and I couldn't afford more mistakes now since there's a lot at stake.

I have embraced all my mistakes in the past, overcomed my pride and accepted that Lisa really matters to me. I don't know  how and why, but that's the truth.

My pride was my setback and true to its sense, it became my downfall. Sometimes we need to shut up, swallow our pride and accept that we're wrong but it took me too long to realize that. A lot of things happened in the past that clouded my feelings. I thought Trinity was the only person that matters to me since she was the only one holding my sanity from all the pressure my life had incurred to me. My hold to her was strong then because I thought she's the only one who could accept and understand me, and when she was gone my life went in turmoil.

I got obsessed, I was too desperate. My need to bring back Trinity was the only thing that was running my life. I knew it was my father who took her that made my hatred for him escalated my desperation.

I did everything and I didn't care if I destroyed someone along the path as long as I succeed.

And then Lisa entered my life.

I thought my desperation was because I love Trinity but I realized too late that it wasn't.

It was because of my greed to destroy my father. My mind was set of finding ways that can put him down so I could force him to admit that he has Trinity in his hands, but that was what I thought. Deep in my soul I knew the truth, that I was doing it just to ruin him and to spite him.

I just hate Desmond Styles to his very core.

Don't get me wrong, I truly care for Trinity. I may have loved her but I honestly don't know since my life is too fu.cked up for me to know what's love really.

My plans and goals were perfectly set but Lisa turned it upside down. I truly hated her for that at first. I can't and wouldn't swallow that a mere slave was making me feel things I didn't before. She was just supposed to be only a pawn. A tool to exact my revenge. A leverage to get Trinity back but she bewitched me with her beauty. Her innocence captivated my soul. Her beautiful personality grabbed my heart. She pulled something in me and she's still holding it in her hands. I was so obsessed with her. She capsized all of my plans and beliefs and now I'm at her mercy.

What made me say that?

After I lost her to the Avalanche, I went berserk. Never in my life I feel so lost and desperate to bring her back, not even for Trinity. Everyone says you never know what you have till it's gone.

I went ballistic. I was firm to do everything in my power to bring Lisa back to me.

But then another news shocked us all, Lisa is pregnant with my child.

She is having my baby. My child. The future ruler of our clan.

When I learned that Lisa is pregnant through her blood samples they sent to us, different emotions set in me. Bewilderment, worry, and the most distinct of all is this strong claim to Lisa.