Chapter 17:Girl's day

Destiny P.O.V

I pulled the sheets closer to me as the sun shines towards me I glance at my phone it was six thirty in the morning I groan as I rolled out from my bed.

I stretch my aching body yesterday punishment was hard from running and boxing to weight lifting.I sigh as I went to take a warm shower I changed into my usual outfit I tied blonde hair and wear my glasses on and walk out to the kitchen.

When I enter the kitchen I noticed that everyone is not around except June and uncle Jo having breakfast together he said something to June she giggled.I walked towards them and sit beside June she smile and I return it.

Uncle Jo clear his throat I snapped my head to him.He smirked

"Do you know that today is Sunday?" he asked.

I took my phone out and noticed today is Sunday I groan I should woke up around eight.

"You should keep track you day Des" He chuckled.I glare at him

"Yeah,would like to stay here the whole day or you want to follow me to spa?"June asked I grinned.

"Totally! I would love to!" I said cheerfully.

June chuckled "Alright go get ready I'll be waiting for you at the garage so chop chop"

I grinned widely as I went out of the kitchen I saw Charles walking towards the living room half naked.I blush madly he is the first male who are half naked other than my brother.

He look hot with his muscle are shown gloriously his abs are well defined same goes to his v line with his pants hung low on the hips and a messy hair.I assume he just woken up he caught me staring at his body he smirked.

"Enjoying the view?"He smirked

"Shut up! I'm just walking"I scoffed

"yeah while drooling at me" he mocked I can feel my cheeks are turning into a crimson red.

"No I did not!" I smack his chest playfully.

"That's hurt Destiny you just broke my heart" he place his hand on his chest playfully.

"Jeez whatever I'm going" I rolled my eyes as I walked past him and went to my room.

when I went to my room I quickly changed my clothes a simple black t-shirt with baggy jeans and converse.I look at the full length mirror my body are still big but I can't wait for the transformation I smiled widely and went out to the garage.

After few minutes I saw June standing beside a mini Cooper she is busy daydreaming I walk towards her and stand beside her.She doesn't noticed me that I'm beside her she is smiling to herself while holding her necklace.

"Boo!" I shouted

"Ahh! Oh God Destiny You scare me!"she scream.

I smirked "Sorry you are so busy daydreaming about my uncle"

"uhhh...I'm not" her cheeks are really red aww she blushing.

"Don't deny it June" I stated.

"uh...let's go now" she change the topic I chuckled and went to the side of the mini Cooper.She went to the opposite side I sit on the passenger seat as the car roared it's life.

The whole journey was fun June is very cheerful we talked a lot sing along with song on the radio I felt she like Alice but in a older version.After a minutes we reached the spa.

I went out of the car as June locks it and lead me into the Spa.The interior is really relaxing with creamy walls the smell of lavenders it was huge a lot if women in different range of age having a treatment here.

"let's go" June said walking towards the counter the lady behind the counter smile at both of us.

"Yes May I help you" she smiled

"Yes I have made a reservation for the full course treatment but this time make it two" June said politely.

"Sure please wait for the worker to take you to the full course room"she smiled as she type in the computer.

after a few minutes two ladies who are wearing the same unifrom as the lady at the counter walk towards us.One of them is a brunette and the other is a redhead.

"Let's go to the full course room" the brunette said I followed her. June smiled at me as she followed the redhead.

we went to this room it has two massage bed side by side.

"please take off your clothes and lie down on the massaging bed" the brunette instructed to me.Both ladies left the room for privacy.

I look at June weirdly she already stripped her top off I awkwardly went to the other massage bed and strip there.I lie down the massage bed and pulled the thin sheet to cover my horrible body.

I turn to lay down flat on the stomach I face to June who already lie down on message bed she grinned.I heard the door opened footsteps came in and the door are shut closed.

I felt two hands are massaging my back I sigh in relief I look at June she was closing her eyes while the redhead message her shoulders.After a few minutes we went to the bathtub that was covered with flower petals.We soak in the tube I close my eyes as felt the warm water touch my skin.

"So what you going to do when you are back home?" June asked I look at her surprised with that question.

"How you know about the incident?" I asked

"Well I overheard it yesterday you cried silently in front of Jonathan(uncle Jo)and you guys mention about this guy" she explained.

"well yeah about that when I go back home after my transformation I will seek for revenge" I said staring at her.

"Are you serious?" she asked

I nodded "I thought he was going to except me the way I hope but no he rejected and humiliate me of everybody" I put a blank face thinking about the memories.

"umm if you don't mind,can you tell everything that happened at school on how those kids treated you and about that guy" she asked inconetly.

I sigh I tell her what happened from those bully I get everyday to Candy and Alice's and Logan relationship and finally Jace.June look me in sympathy a tear roll on her cheek I was surprise she was that sensitive.

"Destiny I'm glad you come here" she wipe the tear on her cheek.

"Well yeah thanks to my brother he the one who suggested me to go" I smile

"Okay let's enjoy ourselves!" she cheered.

We are called to go to another service at other room we sgood up and wrapped a towel around our bodies and went out.

After that Spa treatment we went to a vegetarian restaurant for our dinner and after that we went home.

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE