Chapter:4 Fashion hate me

Alice P.O.V

I was up early, I went to have a quick shower and change my clothes that have already in the guest wardrobe.

Well you see, I often stay here because I don't want my bestfriend begin alone. Especially, our parents we're working like crazy and we're busy as hell. Since I'm a single child so I'll die of boredness.

After I was finished, my makeup I double check my outfit. I wear my ripped skinny jeans with black tanktop and my converse. With some necklace I put my hair into a messy bun.

I tip toebto Destiny's room dammm if only my room like hers. She still sleeping like a baby on her king size bed. I climb on her bed and started to wake her.

"Destiny! wake up! you are going to be late!"

"Alice no! let... h..ave five minutes"she mumbled.

"Fine if you insist"I put my hands on her sides and start tickling her.

Destiny's eye shot open she laughed really hard, as she tried roll her body away and push my hands away.

"HAHAHHA.... NO!  ALICE NO I'M GONNA PEE MY PANTS HERE ALICE... HAH OKAY...  I... UP UP!" she said in between breath. I let my hands off her she went to her bathroom Destiny look at her clock.

"Al..It's still early! we still have thirty minutes you almost make me pee"she pouted.

"Oh well you need a human alarm clock " I shrugged.

"For the love of the God Alice " she rolled her eyes and went to take a shower.

I quickly went to take her clothes from her wardobe that we brought yesterday. I pick out this cute oversized minty sweater, with dark wash jeans and matching shoes.

Destiny went out of the shower with a towel wrapped her body she glance on the outfit,.that was place on the bed.

"Seriously Al?" she give this 'what the hell ' look to me.

I raised an eyebrow "well atleast give a try Des you've tried it yesterday, you look adorable in it "I smiled.

"But that was yesterday and I don't want attention. Those people won't leave me alone if I did that. I will look like a gaint clown" I walk towards her and give the outfit on her hands.

"Destiny you are beautiful. Don't think about them to much okay?. They're just assholes"

She sigh "Okay let's give a try " I nodded.  She change her clothes, I curl her hair and put some makeup on.

**

Destiny P.O.V

Crap I hate this but I want to aleast try. Even though I look ridiculous.

As I leaned back on the seat of Alice's car. My hands are sweating I look out of the, window at the parking lot. I almost wanted to pee, half of the students were minding their business with their groups.

"Are you ready Des?" she put her small hand on my shoulder.

I look at her with a puppy eyes "can we go back first? I'm not feeling well"

"Des like I say, I'll punch someone's face if they try to do anything to you"

I give a worried look I grab my bag and went out she stood next to me. She slung her arm on my shoulders while carrying her bag on the otherside.

As we walking to the school compound I can feel hundreds of eyes are staring at me. I don't dare to turn back, I just kept walking without looking up. I was about to open my locker Alice literally, glare on everyone.

"is she trying to get attention?"

"what a fat loser "

I notice Alice was staring a group of girls that bitch mouth me.  She walk towards them, they froze when they notice her coming to their way. 

"What you guys talking about my best  friend?" she said through gritted teeth. They look at me pleading, to save save them from Alice.

"uuhh.. n...othing" one of the girls suttured.

"Good you guys better shut your mouths up, before I shut it up for you" Alice threatened. All the girls nodded  and quickly left, before Alice's inner devil came into live.

She sigh while rubbing her tempales to calm her self. I gave a small smile  "it's okay Al. Let's go to class" Alice nodded as she follow me to our classroom.

**

After that  Alice and I went to opposite direction for our next class.I was walking the hallway some people called me a pig or random big animals.

I pushed my glasses and put a blank face but unfortunately I fell down and hit my face flat on the floor as I heard laughters echoed the hallway.

I begin to stand up and look up to see Candy's in my view she was smirking at me.

"well nice sweater you look like a green elephant"and that she throw a bucket of water on me the laughter is getting louder as everybody in the hallway holding their stomach.

I wipe the water away from my face tears are pooling out I run off to the toilet to clean the mess off.I look at the mirror I look myself in mirror I look horrible my hair was soaking wet my makeup was washed away but the there was a black ink of mascara under my eyes my clothes are wet and it made my body more noticeable.

The door bashed Alice was fuming and I glance her knuckles that has blood on it. She take my arm and drag her car.

**

The whole journey was a deafing silence I look at her she trying to calm her self down by gripping the steering wheel harder.Until she break the ice

"are you okay? " she asked worried.

"I fine " I keep my eyes on the road not wanting to make eye contact with her.

**

I ran straight to my room and lock the door and turn on my speaker loud. I cried and went to the bathroom to  taking a warm bath. I quickly went out of the bathroom and change into my PJ's.

As I was laying on my bed while listening 'who you are by Jessie J' I heard a knocked.

"Destiny can we come in? Alice and I have ice cream your favorite" Austin said.

I turn off the speakers open my door both of them, look worried and piss at the same time. I plop onto my bed as they sat opposite me.

"I'm going to kill that bitch, if she keep doing this to you" Austin spat.

"There's no need to...It'll get worse if you guys, do anything she just are typical queen bee"

"Soon she'll need to have some stupid surgery on her face. I swear she look like a pulp, after I use her like a punching bag" while showing her boxing moves.

Austin and I chuckled at her, even though she is short but she can kick some ass."Oh yeah and I broke her jaw this time"

Austin and I just shook our heads and he  claps his hand "Alright! let's forget about that bitch"

I just smile at him as Alice and my brother took, the spoons out and three bucket of ice cream. We start eating it while, enjoying the comfort of my brother and my bestfriend.