Chapter: 3 begin a good friend

Destiny P.O.V

When we reached, to my mansion me and her went to the kicthen. "Al do you want pancakes?"I asked.

"Oh I love too" she give a small smile as she went to the cabinet to get the ingredients.

After cooking the pancakes I place it on the dining table. The kitchen, the aroma of the  blueberry pancakes spread the kicthen. This is why, I love cooking it made me calm and enjoy what I made food here.

"Mmmm, Des I think you should replace Kayla for your home chef" she eat her food first.

Kayla is my family's chef she really good at cooking and I love it. I don't know it's been years she's been working here. My family, really in love her cooking with so much passion in it.

"Nah,Kayla is much more professional than me"

"whatever you say Destiny" she rolled her eyes.

We are enjoyed the food my mom, Laurinda Andrew walk into the kitchen with her glowing smile.

I inherited her facial features. But her eyes, are green and slightly sharper nose than mine. She is not pale like me also she's a model same goes to my dad. So obviously, everybody thinks I'm adopted because I look different.

"well, I hope I'm not interrupting anything" mom smiled.

"Hello Laura" Alice smile.

"Oh hello Alice, Destiny your father and I are going to Canada for 4 weeks. We're  having, a meeting about our company so we are leaving tonight"

She gave me, a sad smile to me because she know I will be alone with this place. Austin always went out with his friends often. Since then, I've used to it with my parents always working busy doing their   clothing line, makeup company and so on.

"yeah it's okay mom, but can Alice stay here for atleast for a week?"

"Sure Honey, she can stay but may I ask why you are back early?"

I sigh "oh Laura!, Destiny is not feeling well so I decided to bring her home" Alice said I mounted thanks to her and she wink at me.

"Oh okay, well girls I'm going to the office to take my documents. By eight, Derek(my dad ) and I will be flying to Canada"she smile and peck my cheeks as she walk out of the kitchen.

"So... are you going to tell me what happened?" Alice said as she glance at my faded marks on my wrists.I simply, nodded and took Alice's and mine plate to the sink and we went to my room.

**

"hmmm so that bastard did that to you?. I'm going, to punch him so hard that he'll not produce mini Jace anymore" Alice said.

It's been a few minutes, I've told the whole thing she keep blabbing about she gonna kill him since I've started. I sigh running my hands on my blonde hair with my fingers.

"No Alice, it's just a accident I won't be in trouble with him if I not see his face"

"B..but-"

"No buts Al, I don't want any trouble to get involved with Jace" I give that look to her.

"Okay fine! Shessh, just because you have a crush on him. Destiny, why you like him? he a total asshole"I can feel my cheeks heated up.

"uhhh... I don't know maybe because he is really nice and he is cute?"

"Destiny Andrew, that was totally 11 years ago you are 7 year old  the time before he turn into a devil "

"whatever, let's watch a movie"

"fine, but I'm going to choose the movie" I noded she went to my movieshelf besides my flat screen TV.

A quick details about my room Alice always say that she is envious about my room because it's looks like a tumblr room.

It was spaces, at the same time it was cozy and the color of room is lavender that matches my creamy king size bed. 5 colorful beanbags. Flat screen TV, I have  my movies shelf and bookshelf and some necessary things. Oh yeah, I also have at balcony on the side of room that was near to my walk in wardrobe and a bathroom.

**

After watching, 21 jump street we spend talking about random things and play games.

I was drag by Alice to go shopping with her. It took like, an eternity because we are arguing outside the mall and it attracted alot of people.

"Alice no! I hate shopping!. I'll look horrible, wearing bight color clothes and it will not even fit me"

"Destiny, it's a must! let's try something new maybe something good will happen if you change your outfit?" She said while doing the puppy dog thingy.

I keep glaring at her and end up lose again gosh I'm so sensitive."okay fine! you win but don't walk so fast. Coz I hate walking long hours and it bored me to death"

"Okay! let's go!"she cheered. Two hours later , me and Alice decided to eat our dinner at the food court.

While we're eating our food, a group of jocks approach us with a annoying smrik and sit on the vacant chair besides us.

"Hey pretty girl" said one of the jock, Logan our school's captain of the soccer team also known as a player.

He twirl, Alice's hair in a flirty way the other jocks just looking at him with a smirk ewww talk about annoying.

"GET LOST ASSHOLE!"Alice shouted at him and she smack his hand away.

"Babe, I think you better not be rude to me or you will regret it" A cocky smirk plastered on his face.

"Whatever you're not even my dad. Let's go Des" she grab my arms with the shopping bags. I glance at those bastards,  most of them were staring at us with a 'O' form on their faces and some just laughed at Logan.

Logan had this werid, expression on his face his eyes won't leave her. Hmmm something is fishy here.