Chapter: 14 Confession

Destiny P.O.V

yesterday was a fun day I spent my afternoon with Jace at the park.He tell me about his childhood memories and spent time with me and soon he send me home.

"Destiny,I think it's time to tell Jace that you like him"Alice said taking a sip of her cappuccino.We are currently having breakfast at the cafe.

"yeah but the problem is I'm not sure how he going reacts"I sigh taking a bite of my muffins.

"Destiny,everything is going to be alright and as a bonus you guys are already friends so why not?"she stated

"But what if he won't except it or things will be out hand and what i-"

"Shut up! just tell him what you feel about him, You keep talking about this things like a thousand time" she scoffed

"Fine"I rolled my eyes."Let's go to school"Alice stands up and slung her school bag on her shoulder.I copy her movement and followed her exit the car.

After a few minutes,we reached the student's parking lot we went out of Alice's car and start walking to the school main building.As per usual,everyone in the hallway look disgusted of me most of the girls just glare at me and some just say something harsh to me.The guys just say names or try to prank me.

I sigh I keep look down not making an eye contact to anyone.

"so I see you at lunch?" Alice asked I nodded and wave at her as I walk to my classroom.

"Princess" a male voice called me I turned around and saw Jace smiled and wink as he walk towards me.

"yes may I help you?" I smiled

"you can,can you teach me how to bake a cake this afternoon?" He asked

I look at him weirdly "It's for Logan his birthday is around the corner so I decided to bake him one" he rub his hand at the back of his neck.

"Sure,we can come to my house and I will teach you"I smiled" Thanks so I see you at lunch? "

"yeah see you later" I wave at him and went to my classroom.

After the boring hours of lessons I went to the cafeteria.I saw Alice and Logan are busy making out at our usual table and I sit on the vacant chair opposite them.

"Uhhh guys are you done you are attracting alot attention here" I glare at them.They snapped their heads to me and instantly let go from each other and clearing their throats.

"Shut up!"Alice blushed madly Logan just chuckled and peck her lips.Alice just look away and fixed her messy hair Logan put her arm around her waist.

"Don't get in the heat here Logan do it at your room"Jace smirked as he seated next to me both of them glare at Jace.

"So Destiny have you tell him about it?"Alice asked her face are still red I shook.

"Asked what?"Jace look confused.

"Hey! look at the time I need to go"I lied I quickly stand up and took my bag running out from the cafeteria.Curious eyes are on me and oh my Lord it's freaking tiring.

"Destiny!"Jace shouted I run as fast as I could.But its too late he catch me.

"you can't run from me princess"his blue eyes are cold as ice.

I tried to escape from his grasp but he tighten my hand making me yelp.Everyone are surrounded us taking videos of this scene they are whispering to each other as the number of the crowds increase.

"Tell me what Destiny!"Jace shouted angrily I flinched of his out burst.

"Nothing"I said look down and start twirling my hair.

"Don't bullshit with me Des!"he shouted gripping my hands tighter.

"Alright alright I like you Jace I like you"I finally confessed.I heard gasps but Jace look shocked but change it quickly and he look more furious than before.

"You like me?"he laughed humorlessly "you like me? hahaha that's bullshit you are the same as other girls who tried to get close to me"He looked at me his eyes are still cold.

I felt numb my eyes are pooled and I felt my chest hurts his voice are different than his true colors and it's scared me.

"Well look guys! this girl have fall in love with me and she is the most embarrassing thing that I have to hang out with and look at her she doesn't fit to be with me"He shouted pointing his finger towards me

The hallway are echoed with laughter tears rolling down my cheeks I look at Jace one last time he laughing his heart out.I ran away from that crowd and went out of the school.

I hugged myself my cheeks are dry with tears as I walk to my house the clouds are getting darker and soon it was raining I cried even harder.

"Destiny!"Alice shouted I turn around she was in the car her eyes held anger and sadness but mostly guilty.

I shook my heads and start walking but her car followed my pace.

"Get In the car Destiny you will get sick"Alice shouted I nodded and went to the other side of the car and sit at the passenger seat.

Alice wrapped a towel around me and I  gripped it hard she hugged me as I cry even harder.

"shu...it's okay Des"she said calmly

"But why!? I'm just telling him that I like him but-"

"Don't worry Destiny we will plan how to get revenge soon"Alice said as she drive to my house.I nodded and felt asleep.

After a few minutes I was awaken by Alice she took the umbrella out and sheltered me while we walk towards my house.

"Take care Destiny I will come back tomorrow" she smiled as she walk away

I stepped in my house I numbly walk to the elevator my body are covered with goosebumps as the wind blew my drenched body.

I went to my room I stripped my clothes off and went to take a warm bath tears are pooling out as I soaked myself with the bathtub.I went out and wear my comfy clothes as I fall back on my bed I curled myself like a ball but I can't my mind are still in that situation I cry harder as I remembered his words.It's stung my heart.

"Destiny honey,can we come in?"My mom asked I answered her to come in.The door are opened as my parents and my brother stood in front of me They look worried my mom seat next to me and hugged me I sobbed.

"shu...it's okay honey he just not a right person" my mom hugged me tightly

"How dare him! I should called off the contract with the Williams-"My dad said angrily

"No Derek things will get messy"My mom said

"Guys how about we helped Destiny to get revenge on Jace"Austin grinned evily.

"What do you mean?" my voice cracked

"Look Destiny how about we send you to a  boot camp.After a year,of transformation you Will come back and get revenge to Jace" Austin smiled

"Yes! Austin that's a good idea" my parents said in unison."I guessed it's not a bad idea so why not" I shrugged

"Destiny go pack your bags tonight and tomorrow I will send you to Uncle Jo's boot camp at Miami" my mom said as they all went out if my room. I smiled to myself I'm going to get revenge Jace William I will be back.

yes finally! she getting revenge!yay
COMMENT & VOTE