Chapter 5: my first party

Destiny P.O.V

It's been a week I did not come to school after that incident I want to have my time before I come to school on next week. Austin and Alice spend time often than before because they don't want me to be left alone.

All of us,were seated on the sofa at my living room while watching teen warewolf.

"Hey, Des how about we go to Jake's party tonight "Austin asked

Jake is one of Austin's friend he is abit nicer than the jocks.Alice glare at him

"Austin! I don't think it's a good idea to go and plus you will get drunk and we be lost in Jake's house"

"Nah,I can hold my drinks really well and I will not left you guys at his house"he smirked at Alice

"Whatever! I rather enjoy movies night with my bestfriend right Des?"she stare at me.

"I think,it's okay for me to go have fun and I never been to a party before"

Both Austin and Alice's reaction are different Austin just smile and said "I proud of you that you are ready to have fun than rather staying this house doing nothing"

"Whatever! but I'm not going! same goes to Destiny because you will end up sucking a slut's face and hookup and you will left us alone"Alice said she cross her arms over her chest and act like a three year old who lost her ice cream.

I chuckled she looks cute if she was angry "To be frank Alice I will take care my baby sister so don't be worry here mom" Austin mock with a cocky smirk

Alice just throw daggers at my brother "Fine! but if do that I will cut your balls and shove it to you"she threatened.

"Wow! fiesty I like it I think I will suck your cute face first"Austin said as bring his face closer to Alice's but Alice slap chest hard.

"shit! I'm just joking you too fiesty for my type but you are hot"

"Oh please Austin I don't get it why girls are head over heels on you it just ewww" Alice shot him with her disgusted look.

"Oh baby you will fall on me Alice just mark my words"

**

Alice searched my 'perfect outfit' for the party in my walk in wardrobe my plams are sweaty when I keep thinking the possibility going to happened there. Alice turn to face me she carry two dreses on her arms she give a small smile

"don't worry,I'm sure this party is going to fine don't think too much it will hurt your brain" she pass both dresses on hands.

"Al I think this dress won't even suits me well"I give my worried look to her as I look the color and designs of the dresses.

Even though it was bigger for my figure One of them is black dress that was slightly below my knee and it was strapless and the other one is baby pink it was a off shoulder it's the same length as the black one.

I sigh,"Des just try one of them please" I noded try both dresses and decided to choose the pink because the black dress exposed my upper body too much and Alice do my makeup and straightened my blonde hair.

**

"Okay girls, we are here" Austin said brightly I felt nervous as I stay rooted on my seat of Austin's BMW.

"Hey, don't be nervous like I said I will be with you guys" Austin smile at me and turn to look Alice with a smirk.

"dammm you look hot and bangble"Austin winked at Alice.

Alice wear a blue dress that shows her curve and she tie her hair into a high ponytail with her makeup.

"yeah whatever let's get this over shall we?" Alice scoffed.

We all went out and walk towards the three-story house that I assume is Jake's red paper cups were scattered everywhere .I think the music can be heard even though in a long distance it make my eardrums hurts.

As we enter the house I saw people grinding to each other of opposite gender and some is the same gender some random couple or whatever makeout in the coner.The house smells like alcohol and party have only just started everyone in the room staring at three of us but mostly is on me I look down on heels

"Yo Austin my man!" Alice and I look to see Jake he do this man hug thingy and fist bump.

"you look great Destiny"he smile I blush and smile back.

"damm, Alice you look bangble"He smirk

"you call me that agian I hit your face" Alice scoffed.

"ouch, that hurts" Jake put his hand in his chest in a playful manner.

"girls I'm going to talk to the guys both of you go have fun"Austin said.

"yeah whatever but don't forget not to us alone all the time" Alice give a warning look to Austin.

"yes mom " he smirk and walk away with Jake.

Alice P.O.V

Destiny and I are having fun as we  dance but some bitches just won't shut up I glare at them.Instantly shut up and continue makeout one of the assholes ha! in that face.

"Alice can You get me some water I'm thirsty"Destiny asked

"okay you go and seat on the sofa while I get you one" I went to the kitchen.

I saw a couple making out in front of the fridge.

"get a room! I look too much of sloppy makeout session but you guys are the worse "I shouted.

Their head snapped at me as the girl blush and was drag by a piss boyfriend.I look around the kitchen it was messy paper cups are every where alchol are placed on  randomly how on earth does Jake clean this?.

"whatever" I muttered as I grab a water bottle from the fridge.

I heard someone clear their throat I turn around and saw Logan Ryder smirk at as he walk towards me.

He wear a red botton down shirt that show his muscles his jeans are hanging low on his hips and his jet black hair was style.

"you can take a picture and look at it for hours"he smirk I snapped, my head and glare at him.

"I'm not checking out you" I mocked not breaking eye contact with his brown eyes.

"whatever babe and I know you want it" he push me to wall and start kissing me I could taste the alcohol in his mouth as I tried push him away but he press his body harder and pull my waist to him.

"Alice! what the hell Logan?" I heard Destiny shouted as she hit Logan's head with a beer bottle Logan collapse and I look at Destiny in shock as she rush towards me and hugged me.

Destiny look at me with a worried expression.

"are you okay?"she asked.

"I'm okay sorry for the Wait"I smiled,

"nah it's okay let's get out of here" I nodded and find Austin so that I can drive home.

COMMENT & VOTE

the next chapter I'm going to write what happened at the party when Austin and Alice are away from Destiny