Chapter 38 - The Opening and suprise (both point of views)

Jason Derulo: - Marry me.

Joseph

2 Years later.

"Mr. Sanchez, your car is ready now." My personal assistant said that, and I nodded my head in response. Today is a very special day for me because today is the day I've been waiting for since two years ago. The opening of my new hotel in Paris Right now, I'm standing in front of the mirror and adjusting my suit a bit before I leave the room. I take my phone off the coffee table, press the lift, and then get in.

I feel so nervous. Usually I don't feel like this, but today I do. I feel like my heart is going to run out of my body because it's too fast. I take a deep breath before making my way out of the lift and making my way to where my car is. My driver opened the door for me to get in.

I look at the time and then at my lock screen, which shows Thea's picture. I never change my lock screen to something else. Even if I changed it, it's still going to be Thea's picture because she's so beautiful and I deserve to look at it every day. For today, I was supposed to fetch her up, but she refused because she wanted to go with Alexa. Yeah, because today is my special day, Elijah and his family will come to Paris to congratulate me. I'm going to meet them all there.

"Sir, we're here." My driver said to me I didn't realise the car had already stopped because I was too busy looking at the ring. I'm going to propose to Thea tonight. That's why I'm so nervous now. I hope everything works just as I want it to. I want it to be perfect and make this night memorable for everyone who sees it.

The door opens, and I get out of the car. As always, the reporter and their big camera also flashed as soon as I stood in front of the entrance. I smile a bit and then walk inside quickly. I take a breath before continuing to walk. The crew escorted me to the main hall. I see there are a lot of people who have already arrived. I look around and search for my love. I roam around the hall until my eyes fall on one woman who's wearing a black gown and looking so elegant, and she's mine forever. I smile and walk to her, and I can also see Elijah and his family are also there.

"Bro!" Elijah greets me. "How are you feeling? Nervous?" I punch him in the arm because all of them here knew that tonight I was going to propose to Thea, but she's got no clue about what's going to happen tonight. This man is going to ruin my plan. "Chill," he said. I walk to her and wrap my arm around her waist. She looks at me and smiles. I pecked a kiss on her red lips.

"You look so gorgeous tonight, dear." I said it to her, and she chuckled.

Well, you look handsome too, Mr. Sanchez." She said.

"Stop calling me that."

Awe, did someone get pissed when I called him that? Sorry baby." She kisses me, and I kiss her back. At least kissing her makes me less nervous. We break the kiss, and I hug Elijah's parents.

"Congratulations Joseph. We're so proud of you."

"Thanks," I reply.

"Uncle!" I see the twins come to me with a smile on their faces. "We want to congratulate you too." Then they hugged me. I love them, and I can't wait to have my own son and daughter soon.

Just then, one of the crew members called me. That means the event is going to start, as well as the proposed time. I start to feel nervous again. I hug Thea before I walk and get on the stage. I take the mic and clear my throat before beginning my speech. Everyone's attention is on me now.

"Good evening, everyone. As you all know, the reason you're here is because we're going to celebrate the opening of this hotel. This hotel takes like 4 years to completely complete like this, and thanks to the interior designer who makes this hotel look more beautiful and amazing, I also would like to thank all the workers who took part in this project until it was successful. So for tonight, let's enjoy our night together and celebrate this opening. Enjoy and thank you." I didn't take too much time to talk because I don't like to give long speeches.