Chapter 24 - Bora Bora time (both point of views)

[Jumpshot: Dawin]

Thea

We're at Bora Bora Island; I can't believe I'm here. One of my dreams is to go to this Island. And now I'm here. It's going to be great.

"We're at Bora Bora!" I heard Brianna shout. We walk together to go stay for one week. The InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is where all of us are going to stay.

"Okay guys, listen up. Well, I already booked the room, and I booked four rooms. So, mom and dad, one room." He gives the key to his parents. "Brianna and Thea. Joseph and Connor Lastly, me and my family." I take the key and walk to my room with Brianna.

"Thea, what are we going to do tonight? What about if we both have a girls sleepover? It's going to be so much fun." I smile at her and open the door to our room.

I put my luggage beside the dresser and plopped myself on my bed. It has two beds for me and Brianna. "Are you going to stay here?" She asked.

"Yeah, maybe for a few minutes. Why do you ask? Want to swim?" I ask, and she grins at me. She changed into her bikini and bid goodbye to me before leaving the room.

I was just too tired to swim, so I decided to go to sleep until dinner.

*****

I wear my floral dress and put my hair into a messy bun. I don't wear any makeup because of it; just dinner. Besides, after that, I just go to sleep. Too lazy to remove my makeup later. "Brianna, are you done?" I ask her when she's in the bathroom.

"Yeah! Just a second." She shouted from inside, and I just sat on the bed while watching TV. After a few minutes, she walked out, and both of us left the room.

"Thea... " I turn to see Joseph in his jeans and black tee. How can he look so hot in that outfit?

"Brianna, I think you can go first," I said to her, and she nodded her head, then left me and Joseph alone there. "Yes? What do you want?"

"I actually want to. No, I mean, I actually want us to talk like we used to. Can we?" He asks me

"We're already talking, right? So can we go now because I'm super hungry? Let's go." I said to him, but he looked at me with a worried face. "Let's go." I grabbed his wrist, and now he's smiling. I don't understand him.

When we arrived at the restaurant, I saw everyone already sitting in their seats and starting to eat. I take a seat beside Brianna and eat the food that is already being served.

After our dinner, me and Alexa spent time together while sitting on the sand. It's a bit windy, but both of us can still manage. We both look at the sea and hear its sounds. So peaceful.

"I'm glad that you can accept Elijah and join this vacation." She said this to me, breaking the silence.

"Hmmm, yea. Whatever it is, you are my best friend. I need to be happy for you, no matter what. After Joseph brainwashes me, I think I can trust you with Elijah now." I reply, and Alexa looks at me.

"What did Joseph say to you?" She asks, and I just shake my head and say nothing. I won't tell her because it's not that important. He just tells me that Elijah has already changed and all that. I just don't want to remember it anyway.

We talk and talk until the wind becomes so cold. So, we decided to go back to our room. Alexa gets into her room while I am not yet there. I need more fresh air, so I walk to the jetty and sit there. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "It's cold, why are you not in your room yet?" I knew that voice, so I didn't turn around to see who it was. Then he sits next to me.

"If it's cold, why are you here?" I ask him.

"I can't sleep. You need fresh air."

"Same then," I said, and both of us became silent, but it was a comfortable silence, so I'm okay with it.

After a few moments, he breaks it by asking me, Thea, why are you always being so cold to me?"

It's just that I don't want you to think that I'm an easy woman for you to sleep with me. I know that's what you want, right?"

Well, I admitted that I slept with lots of women, but you know, actually, I stopped that thing already." I look at him. He was just looking at the dark sea.

"That's good, then. At least you're changing for good."

"So will you treat me like there is no tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, or maybe forever?" He looks into my eyes, and then he leans in. I know what will happen next, but I just let it be. I let him kiss me. The kiss was soft and slow. I love how his lips move on my lips. It's addictive, and I feel kind of weak when he kisses me. I close my eyes and kiss him back. Our lips move in the same rhythm.

He holds my face with one hand, and another hand makes its way to my waist. The kiss now becomes a bit faster and deeper. Both of us breathe heavily during the kiss. Then he breaks it and hugs me. I don't know why he acts so weird tonight, and I think I also act weird too.

"I think I should go back to my room now. Goodnight." I said that and stood up to walk away.

"Goodnight dear." I heard what he said to me, and I got into my room. I wash my face and feet, then change my clothes. I lay down, but my eyes can't be close, remembering the kiss that we shared earlier.

I need to think carefully if I want to open my heart to him. Even though he said that he has already stopped sleeping with women, I don't think he can stop for too long. Whatever it is, he is still a man with needs. I don't want to get hurt, and besides, he didn't say anything about his feelings for me. I don't want to be the only one who has a feeling for him.

Oh my god! Wait! That's mean...

I

Like

Him

I didn't even notice it, but now I do. This is going to be hard.

Joseph

After our little moment at the jetty, she dismissed herself to go back to her room. I know she might be embarrassed, but I also know that she likes it. I still sit there because I still don't feel sleepy yet.

I want her to be mine, but what if when I ask her, she rejects me? I can't stand that because I've never felt one before. I know for sure that this feeling is real. I want her to be with me and spend the rest of my life with her.

When we first met, I didn't feel anything yet, but after a few weeks, when I look at her, I feel like she's different from the other girl. She's special. Every time there's a guy who tries to flirt with her, I feel so pissed, but the good thing is that she never minds them. There's only one guy she's been close to—that Parrish guy. Who the hell is he to her?

He can't be her boyfriend, right? Or maybe he is. No, no, it can't be because I want her for myself. I sighed and decided to go back to my room.

_____________________________________

How's chapter 24?

Don't be shy, and tell me what you feel about this chapter!

Vote

Comment

Share

*****

Much love from me.

Little munchkins