Chapter 35 - My life (Joseph point of view)

[Jeremih: Love doesn't change ]

Joseph

Happy

Relief

Excited

Nervous

And what's more, I can't express my feelings with words because I'm just so happy. All the emotions come at once.

When I open my eyes, I see my love sleeping like a baby in my arms. I look at her and smile, then hug her more tightly. I don't want to lose you again. Even though we've only been apart for a few weeks, I still can't.

"Good morning, dear." I said to her when I saw she had already opened her eyes. She just smiles in response, and I give her a peck on the lips.

"I'm going to take a shower now." I frown and hug her so that she can't go anywhere. Joseph, what are you doing? Let me go." She wriggles, but I still hug her.

"I want to stay like this for the rest of the day." I said to her: Then she put her phone on the nightstand, and I just let it go.

"What?!" She suddenly screamed.

"What? What happened? Tell me." I ask her if she's worried.

"It's already noon." She shows the time on her phone. "No wonder the sun is so bright and I am hungry. So I better go and take a shower now because I'm hungry." I pouted, and she gave me a kiss. Then she sat up to walk to the bathroom, but just then, she stooped and looked at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Turn around," she said, and I smirked.

"Dear, I see everything already. You don't need to be shy." She smacked me on the shoulder.

"Turn around or you leave my house."

Woah, okay, okay, dear, I'm sorry." I close my eyes until she's in the bathroom. When I heard the door close, I opened my eyes. She's so cute, but sometimes she's savage.

*****

Right now, we're at the supermarket to buy ingredients to cook something at home. Today, I'm going to be her chef because I'm going to cook for her. My dreams come true when I cook for my girl. "What do you want to buy?" Thea asked me while looking around.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her back. She thought for a bit and smiled.

"Anything. I'm not a picky eater. I just ate it. So it's up to you." She replied.

Well, if you say so." I push the trolley while walking to the seafood section to buy prawns and clams. Thea just walked next to me while wrapping her hands around my arm. "You know what? I loved when we did this." I said to her:

"Did what?"

"This. Shopping for groceries right now, it seems like we're husband and wife." She smiled at me.

After I already got the things that I wanted, we both queued to pay for them. We wait for a few minutes because there are many people today. A moment later, it's finally our turn, and I quickly take out the things from the trolley.

Before we went home, we ate our lunch at the nearest restaurant.

*****
T

hat night.

So, Chef Joseph, what are you going to cook for our dinner tonight?" She made her hand look like a microphone and put it in front of my mouth.

Well, for tonight, I'm going to cook something special for our very special guest. I'm not going to tell you now because it's a surprise. So wait for it. Thank you." I get into it too.

Okay, then I'll wait there and look from there." She said she would give me a kiss on my cheek and then walk to the counter. I look at her and smile before starting to cook our dinner.

Tonight I'm going to cook seafood pasta and lasagna. I cut all the ingredients first to make my work easier. It takes only a few minutes to finish cutting all this, and now I'm ready to cook. Actually, I've already been ready since a few hours ago.

"Joseph, don't you have any work at the office?" She suddenly asked

Why do you ask that?"

"I just wonder because don't people like you always have work to do even though it's the weekend, but you seem free?" I chuckles.

"Dear, that's fine; besides, my companies are all in a stable position and running smoothly. That's why I can at least take a few days off from work." I looked at her, and she nodded her head.

"But how many days do you want to stay here?"

Why do you want me to leave?"

No, no, I'm just curious because I still have like a few more weeks to stay here. That's why I ask you."

Hmmm, maybe until you get back to Paris then. We can practise being a married couple if we stay here, don't you think so?" I put the pasta on the plate.

"Smell so good. Can't wait to try it!" She sat in excitement.

"You can eat it when the other meal is ready. So maybe wait for 10 more minutes. Okay dear?"

"I'm okay with it." She said so, and I walked to her and hugged her. "Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Thea, why are you so cute without doing anything? You look like a little talking teddie bear." I still hug her and put my chin on her head.

"If that's so, I'm your talking teddy bear." I break the hug and look at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked me.

Nothing; it's just that I want to mesmerise your face so that I won't look at other women than you. I love you." I lean in and kiss her pink lips. She put her hands on my chest and kissed me back. Just when the kiss was getting deeper, I heard the sound of the oven. That means the lasagna is ready.

I walk to the oven, take out the lasagna, and quickly walk to the dining table to put it on. Alright, dear, all ready. Now let's eat. Wait, let me take the wine. I put it on the glass and took my seat across from her. I pour the wine for her and for me. "Try it.". She nodded her head and tasted the pasta first.

"Its.... delicious! Oh my god, how come you can cook like this? Let me taste that." She took a spoonful of lasagna too. "I can eat this forever." She continued to eat. I'm relieved because she likes it.

Well, I can cook for you wherever you want. Now let's continue eating." We eat the food in comfortable silence. I want to stay like this. Me and her are the only two of us away from anything.

I can't wait to see our junior. Maybe in three or four years. I already know how to propose to her, and I can't wait for that day to happen. If she said yes, that means my wife will be completely different from now on. My life will be more happy and complete with her by my side.

_____________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter.

How's chapter 35?

Don't be shy; tell me how you feel about this chapter.

Vote

Comment

Share

*****

Much love from me.

Little munchkins