Capture the flag

The bell rings, and the games begin.

When the gates open, both teams run into the field and get into their positions. But Class 3E's team have been working together for years, and are the best at coordination during assassinations. The leader being Karma made it so that their plans are efficient and quick since Karma has the mind of a demon.

As Karma gives orders to Chiba and Rinka, that's when the games truly begin. 

Chiba and Rinka get into position, each at a different building, at the highest point of those buildings. They spot Class 1A. 

Chiba says, "We have spotted Class 1A."

Rinka then says, "We are ready to shoot on your command."

They wait patiently for Karma's response. Then Karma finally yells, "Shoot!"

Chiba then takes out Kouda, Tooru, and Mezou while Rinka takes out Mineta, Aoyama, and Satou instantly. 

Karasuma then yells on the microphone, "Class 1A's Kouda, Tooru, Mezou, Mineta, Aoyama, and Satou are out."

Midoriya hearing that, was amazed at Class 3E's teamwork skills. But the rest of the class were scared of losing.  

As the Match continues both teams slowly near the flag, while Class 1A was just running for the flag, Class 3E knew that there had to be a trap at the flag, but Class 1A didn't, except for Midoriya.

This caught Korosensei's attention, as Korosensei was the type of person who's attention would only divert for something interesting.

As the match continued Class 1A & Class 3E finally were near the flag, that's when the real fight has begun.

As both teams neared the flag they were speeding up until they were running, then the first punch was thrown.

Bakugo was fighting Karma, Kirishima defending from Teresaka, Denki dodging Hiroto, Sero attacking Isogai, Asui against Okuda,  Lida running towards Rio, Uraraka with Kayano and Tokoyami against Sugino.

As the fight progresses Aizawa realizes that Todoroki, Nagisa, and Midoriya are nowhere to be seen anywhere.

As the others were fighting, the rest of Class 3E run for the flag which was in the open with no protection. *COUGH foreshadowing COUGH*

And then BOOM!

Out of nowhere, Todoroki froze a quarter of the Class 3E group that was heading for the flag.

Todoroki: "Tsk," he says with annoyance for not being able to get them all

Karasuma then says through the mic, "Sumire, Sousuke, Hazama, and Takuya are out."

Karma then speaks through the team mic, "Be careful against Todoroki, he's more skilled than I anticipated."

All remaining members responded with an, "okay" or an, "alright" on the mic.

As the match progresses, some of the students from Class 3E reach the flag

Megu, Okano, Hinano, Masayoshi, Yada, and Yukiko reach the flag, but as they pull the flag out of its poll, a sudden trembling comes underneath their feet and the ground beneath them collapses. Luckily they were able to jump off just in time, but only to see the leader of Gang Orca.

Gang Orca then shouts, "I WILL DESTROY THIS CITY AND TERRORIZE ALL THE PEOPLE IN IT."

Karma then says smugly, "Wow... They even have endangered whale's as heroes." He says with a devilish smile. 

Gang Orca then yells at Karma with MULTIPLE (WHAT DO U MEAN BRUV) tick marks on his forehead (wherever it may be), "I'M TRYING TO GET INTO CHARACTER, HAVE U HEARD OF AcTInG!?"