thanks a lot, kenji.

"ow....OW!" kaminari groans as he punches the punch bag in the UA gym.

"no no no... how your fists like this. if you keep your thumb tucked inside your hand, you're likely to break it when hitting something hard. always keep it outside."

"damn, thanks kenji." kaminari beams, returning to his training.

on the other side of the building, izuku is rushing about like a crazy person trying to find his brother. he wasn't able to get a single blink of sleep the night before because of what kenji had told him. and then to just disappear like that afterwards? izuku felt like he was just teasing him and treating him like an idiot. but still, he couldn't shake the feeling that what kenji had said might be true. call him paranoid, but he just couldn't shake it.

*thump thump thump... SCREEEEECH* izuku slides across the floor once he finally locates his brother in the gym with kaminari, observing him as though he was his gym instructor.

"hey, HEY!"

"hm?"

"i need to talk to you. now."

kenji removes himself from the punching bags and exits the gym with a clueless face, as though he had no idea what izuku could possibly want.

"what's up, brother?"

"that thing, you said last night. about me being in danger and someone coming after me... is it true?"

"yes." kenji says without hesitation

"wha-" izuku gasps in disbelief "well, what do i do?!? you just completely left me in the dark there! I DIDNT GET AN INCH OF SLEEP!"

"yikes! ok ok!" kenji backs off, "i'm sorry man, i didn't mean to terrify you. i was only telling you merely so you are warned and ready. unfortunately, there's nothing you can do. just be ready, and don't trust anyone. not even your classmates. they could all be in on it."

"no. no i don't believe you. you show up out of nowhere and all of a sudden i'm supposed to trust you and not these people that i have known for years?!?"

"i know it must seem like a load of crap. but believe me, it's not. just stick by me and we should hopefully be ok."

"ugh, you're hopeless... i'm going back to bed. seems like i need all the rest i can get."

izuku says nothing as he solemnly returns back to his bedroom, mentally and physically exhausted.

————————————————————

a/n: sorry for the short chapter but i thought i'd make up the extra space with the return of the comical interactions between me and kayano! i completely forgot about when it used to be a thing and you all seemed to find it funny soooo....

kayano: oi! asshole! what the fuck is this??

theinfamousweeaboo: what?

kayano: you disappear for nearly a year and then suddenly you upload like 50 chapters in the span of less than a week! what's wrong with you!?!

theinfamousweeaboo: uhh....

kayano: you worthless excuse of a writer! you think your readers appreciate this lack of consistency?! huh?! DO YOU?!?

theinfamousweeaboo: no no of course not woman! but i had shit to deal with what do you expect!?

kayano: that's no excuse! prepare for an ass-whooping, dick-face!

*dramatic music pauses*

wattpad: may i please remind you both that the time to publish this chapter has nearly ran out. so if you would like to continue this "arse-whooping" i must ask that you do so quickly and quietly.

kayano and the author both look at each other with confused and awkward looks in their eyes.

kayano: ok then.

*kayano races towards the author whilst the author prepares to be completely destroyed. kayano punches them in the gut, uppercuts their jaw and then gives them the good old kick in the baby maker.

theinfamousweeaboo: nooooo! not the... baby maker..." *faints*

kayano: hmph. that's what you get for me a lazy disorganised piece of weeaboo shit! wattpad, do your thing.

wattpad: congratulations on publishing 'thanks a lot, kenji.' onto wattpad. have a good day! and remember to upload more often next time you useless piece of shit.