[ XXX ] - "How Many Damn Times I've Been Fooled."

love
- A deep, tender, strong feeling of affection toward a person. An intense emotional attachment.

He was missing her everyday. She was the sunshine to his world. He loved her. Like how his parents loved eachother, how partners were supposed to love eachother.

But she was oblivious, her mind out of this world. She didn't know that he loved her. He wanted her back. He cried for her back.

But consequences say consequences.

Mistake Number Thirty: "How Many Damn Times I've Been Fooled."

   I cried. I kept myself from the world. Because of how Alec made my parents suffer. I cried, because of how much I loved him. I was attached to him. He was my comfort, my world, my everything. And he dares to make my parents suffer like this?!

   So for days, weeks. I couldn't bear to see the light anymore. I couldn't bare to see anyone anymore. I wanted to be blind. I couldn't bare to see Alec's red hair paired with those ruby red eyes. I just couldn't.

With Gold too, she may just be keeping one that may hurt be too. Every visit they make, everything that they did. I pretended to sleep. But for that, I cried.

   "Funneh—"

   "You know what? Just go away! Get the money you fucking wanted from somebody else! Leave!"

   "What do you—"

   "Don't pretend to act dumb with me. Now go fucking leave."

   And he finally left. Gold was persuasive. But she wasnt proven evil. But I was still scared. That she also might hurt me.

   One day, my mother went to my room and patted my back. I kept my head away and slowly wiped the tears. "What?" I asked, hugging my mother.

   "You told Alec that he was stealing money? From us?" I broke the hug and wiped a tear, "That's why you've been isolating yourself the whole time?" I nodded, she patted my back once more and whispered.

   "He didn't and wouldn't do such thing. And we're not paying him off. Learn facts, get proof. Because this assumption of yours might lead you to this path." I felt relieved, but it felt too good to be true.

   "Now, feel how they feel. Being ignored by a person they have wanted to talk for months. They have been desperate to talk to. Just think about it. How does it feel?"

   I feel my mother stand up and I head back to bed, hugging the blanket close to me. "I would feel hurt."

   But I turned around to see no one there anymore.

• • •

   I was forced to attend school again. It was weekends. And it was a school event. To 'bond' with your classmates, get closer and do activities with them.

   I just sighed and wished that Alec and Gold didn't attend. I am still not sure of what my mother told me. But what Ayano told me also had no proof.

   So I headed to school.

• • •

   "This is a game. To let your fellow classmates know more about you. But in a unique way. I will say something and if one of you has experienced this, step forward."

   I sigh, getting bored. I hope this sitiuations are somewhat relatable. "Let's start of with the first, step forward if you ever had felt that you have forgotten something vital in your life." Wow, damn deep.

   I take a step and others don't seem fazed. "Okay, two, step forward if you have ever experienced to love somebody." Almost everyone steps forward and I take another step.

   "Step forward if you think you've been fooled." I take two steps and the announcer speaks, "Oops there miss Kennedy. Only one step at a time." I sigh deeply and shot a sad gaze towards her.

   "How many damn times I've been fooled just doesn't express it in one step."

A/N:

hey. sorry i haven't been updating in four days. I just have another stock of activites on my way. I hope you enjoy the weekends! bye.

[ Do you want to see magic? Just press that symbol to see it turn orange! It's amazing isn't it? ]

-reah