[ VI ] - "Heart Beating, Blood Pumping."

eccedentesiast
- a person who fakes a smile

Gold asked her, "Are you ok?" It took her alot of days of crying and weeping and sobbing for a week. It hurt and it mentally scarred her mind.

She spoke with a wretched voice, "I'm fine," and smiled with all her will. She couldn't see Gold always worrying about her condition.

She was dragging Gold with her. And she didn't want that. So she faked it. She smiled; atlast after a week. Gold seemed to believe her smile.

It was always believable. Now all she had to do was wear this for a day. Do all the things she needed and made it seem like it never happened.

Because for once she didn't want to be selfish. She wanted Gold to have her time to smile again to.

It was too tiring. Once Gold left; a couple drops left. She couldn't help it.

But atleast she made someone happy that day. She was suffering.

She wanted to end.

Mistake Number Six:"Heart Beating, Blood Pumping."

I approach my English teacher and handed my usb. "I'm sorry I thought you would kill me. I only missed a day right? Just deduct two points for me." I panted, finally the janitors found my stupid USB!

My English teacher smiled, "It's okay dear, just print it out. I have the time." I didn't respond, "Don't you hate me? I always mess things up."

She smiled, "Well your parents have been generous and I have been able to give the amount of money my family has needed. House renovations, electricity bills and whatnot."

I show a slight smile and run to the printing lab. Gripping my USB tightly I ran to the printing lab.

And printing my ten paged essay. I sighed in contentment. Finally, I had been scared for freaking hell about it not being able to process the files or it being corrupt.

Thank God!

I was about to leave when I see redhead entering the printing lab also holding a USB.

"Hey, don't run. Don't want your USB to also get lost, right?" I smirk, walking past him. I see his lips form a small smile. He's weird.

pit-a-pat

What the heck why is my heart pounding abnormally weird? I hide my face to avoid showing my flushed face. What is happening with me today?

pit-a-pat

Alec as already reached the printing lab when I ran to class and handed my English teacher the essay.

She smiled and let me sit down on my seat. I stared at my USB finally I can watch my anime again. I was actually worrying for my USB.

I mean it took all of my patience to download all of my animes in here!

• • •

This feeling was abnormally familiar. When I was with Evan, I always felt my heart pounding abnormally fast! uh-oh! I can't, no! I don't even like Alec!

He is so weird and so handsome..stop yourself Funneh! He is just going to be another boy who will break you heart. But still. .

He was so weird, I laughed.

A/N:

hi guys, my first author's note. but i can get use to this. like I cant with funneh I think I created her to easily like someone.

like she can easily be attracted. yeah and I made her that perfect?! no she isn't she is going to show more of her flaws in future chapters. so yeah.

thank you for reading. and see you whenever!

[ Do you want to see magic? Just press that symbol to see it turn orange! It's amazing isn't it? ]

obviously this is a joke.

❤️