[ XXIII ] - "By Devoting My Whole Life To You."

ludic
-full of fun and high spirits.

It wasn't her to act that way. All full of fun and equipped with high spirits. He always saw her as the girl who was normal. Who was balanced. A person that was happy and sad at the same time. But the girl actually understanded him.

She felt his pain. Like her's; the difficulty of getting an answer. They were both scavenging for answers. But they were all just digging up their graves anyways.

He needed answers. And she was right infront of him.

Mistake Number Twenty - Three: "By Devoting My Whole Life To You."

I gripped to his neck tightly. But nod enough to strangle him. His lips were sweet and felt soft. I felt so embarrassed because I felt like my lips were chapped and I didn't think about this much. I loosen my grip and felt like I was going to fall due to me standing on my tippy toes. "T-That's how serious I am." I stutter, feeling so red after that.

Erica had a face mixed of emotions. And I knew that rage was one of them. I knew I was going to be done for. I was careless for doing such a bold move. Erica stomped out with full anger.

Alec dragged me to outside of the school. Somewhere where most people don't go to - the back of the school. Alec cleared his throat, "Listen, I understand your concern for me but id it just to make Erica jealous? Because if that's what it is—" I shush him, with my index finger laying on his lips.

I touch my hair, nervous for what I was about to say. "I mean, listen to me too! But yeah, I didn't know what I did there. But I can admit something fast. I. .Like. .You." I admit in pauses. I have to say it but this has the most nervous I've ever been. "And if y-you don't like it I don't mind."

The more I have to say the more my voice gets quieter. This was intense. Alec displayed a cheeky smile and patted me on the head. "Give me time." I open my mouth with no sound coming out. I thought that I was supposed to be the one who should've been asking for time to sort out feelings.

We wave our goodbye's and I'd been certain that certain things will change from now on. Because no friends kiss. Or not that I've heard of.

I touch my lips once again scared of what I had just done. My mind was feeling so numb and my thoughts are scattered all over the place. But I silently walk over to the driver that I called to pick me up.

"I would never give up on you, love."

"Are you sure? How are you going to prove that?"

"Devoting my whole life to you. I'm serious about persuing you."

"O-oh."

I was having more flashbacks recently and pieces are still hard to connect. I don't know who this guy is. That has been devoted to courting me. And yet I have forgotten about him.

If I ask my parents about such questions they will just shut me down.

And I did everything to let them drop just a single clue. But trust me; if there's people that don't want you to know. They'll do everything to make you forget.

A/N:

OMG!!! I just saw about an hour ago that we've reached 1k views!! OmG!!! Thank you so much guys! We did it!

[ Do you want to see magic? Just press that symbol to see it turn orange! It's amazing isn't it? ]

-reah