[ VII ] - "Over Reliance?"

alethiology
- the study of truth.

She can't impress everyone. She knew that. She didn't step out of the line; she knew her limits. She knew her truths, her lies, her maybe's.

She was aware of truth and it's consequences. But life wanted to rebel and it was nothing but hell. She had to learn things the hard way.

She crossed, she smiled, she suffered. Then learned a lesson.

Never be careless. Never step out of the limits, be perfect, learn the truths, lies and maybe's and never get another shattered heart.

The truth is; she knew that Evan didn't love her.

The lie is; she pretended to be an airhead.

The maybe is; she may have fallen too deep.

Mistake Number Seven: "Over Reliance?"

The beeping of the alarm clock was unpleasant noise to my ears. Of course it was even to any person in the world. I slowly climbed out of bed and stepped downstairs. I saw multiple maids doing their shift for the day.

My parents were away for a month. I seldom ever see them. They almost felt invisible. Even though I knew about their existence. But they worked hard to strive for their position to where they are now. We were once poor. But miracles happened; and this happened.

They became the fifth best company and the first supplier to the school to where I attended, Everleigh High. Their company was continuing to grow until now. And Gold's parents follow behind them. We were rich, so what?

It doesn't mean you instantly get what you want. It doesn't mean you have to opportunity to buy everything. Because I knew that love can't be bought. So I was raised that way. Never use that piece of paper to solve all your problems.

I walk over to the maids and say, "Rest for a while. You don't want to pass out due to exhaustion do you?" The maids thank me and walk away. I wipe the wet plates and head over to take a bath.

So far, I couldn't stop thinking about that breakup. Keep this a secret but I actually cried for a month.

I never felt so hurt and betrayed before so it maybe was really really a foreign feeling to me. Not knowing it tears begin to flow from my eyes.

I knowingly wipe them and finish the task that I made myself do. This was ao much better than going to school. I would rather do this than stress with the assignments and studying for quizzes.

• • •

Knowingly at school I can do whatever my heart desired. Because my parents were rich and I can slide out of trouble easily. My parents suported this school's financial needs.

A little question was lingering in my mind as I walked over to Gold. She was my only best friend at school that was reliable. I just met her last year.

I barely remembered any details but Gold reminded me of those times. I never really knew why I couldn't remember that. But I shaked off that thought and continued walking.

I thought that everything seemed blurry as I woke up that day. I felt like I've never even met my parents before. Like I was born into a new world where everything started new.

I started to look for Gold, this question kept lingering on my mind long enough and it was bugging me all night. Because what if. . ?

I gathered up all my courage and looled everywhere to find Gold. I saw her hanging by the bleachers; her head looking down on her lap. It seemed like she was sad.

So I called her, "Hey Gold!" She was startled but ran over to me.

Alec was suspicious.

I pondered of in thought. That redhead was seriously getting on my nerves! Almost like he knows how to push my buttons. It seems like he was awfully familiar.

Someone I knew too well.

"Gold, was there anyone I knew that was a redhead?" I ask, looking directly at Gold. "U-um, why do y-you ask that?"

"Nothing in particular, that redhead guy seemed too familiar."

She sat beside me and patted my back. "He's no one familiar. He probably is just that shy pathetic dudes." She laughs nervously, I knew she was lying. But if I told her what would be the difference?

"Oh ok."

I smiled at her; and stood up from the ground to get rid of the dust and dirt that got into my skirt and waved goodbye to Gold.

I knew she was lying; and I had to get to the bottom of this.

A/N:

finally, after my slacking of wprk I finally finished this chapter. tell me in the comments of what you thought of funneh.

was ther something suspicious to her?

[ Do you want to see magic? Just press that symbol to see it turn orange! It's amazing isn't it? ]

obviously this is a joke.