[ IV ] - "Trying To Talk To Him."

errorist
-someone who repeatedly makes mistakes, or is always wrong.

Always mistaken as a perfectionist. She dives deep into the world of reality and tried hard to be perfect. Everyone who would even know about this wouldn't care; she thought.

But everyone did and it wasn't the world she thought. She could smile and carelessly make mistakes. Society doesn't want mistakes; society doesn't accept mistakes.

It is what everyone has grown into and what everyone has grown to accept fully.

This world is not in fairytails, this life is modern day society.

She is an errorist living in this world where perfect is the only one accepted. Where can she fit? Where can she dream carelessly?

Mistake Number Four: "Trying To Talk To Him."

"Gold, did you ever remember how we turned out as friends?" Gold bit into a cracker munching loudly, "Not exactly, but I supposedly remember us sharing toys or that stuff," I know Gold sounds like she doesn't care. But she actually does.

She got my remote and flipped through channels giving each a critique. "Y'know, this past week has been me trying to get Prince to notice me. I mean, am I not good enough? Is there anything wrong with me?" I pat her back.

"Nothing is wrong with you." I say, Gold stays silent but I didn't need a response. This was like an answer.

• • •

Gold and I seperated our ways and I went to class. Upon my arrival I see redhead. I walk towards the guy and sit beside him.

"Hey coward," I say, greeting the redhead sitting on the opposite side of me. He was hiding his features so I didn't really get to familiarize with his appearance.

He mutters, "I'm not a coward, it's better to just keep the situation where it is and resolve it." I narrow my eyes, "Well, mister redhead. You do realize you are not resolving anything. As far as I know, you are just afraid of confrontation. Or if that just your way of resolving it. Hm, which one?"

The redhead displayed no reaction. Which was slightly unsatisfying. Class was boring as always.

After an hour of pure boredom I walk over to the exit. But as I was waiting in the hallway; the redhead passes by me with a single statement.

"Sorry."

I smile and shake off the satisfaction of being able to get an apology of that guy.  I couldn't deny it. He was slightly attractive even though I've never had a chance to see his face that clearly. I mean, he works out.

He has muscular arms and clearly has abs. Don't blame me! I used to go to basketball games watching Evan play! I just remembered now that I saw him at the sidelines playing basketball. But I never really noticed him because he wasn't that good.

But I admit it, I have attended the recent basketball games at our school and he has gotten better. Gotten better than Evan.

A sound of snapping finally woke me up to my senses. "Huh? What did you say?" Gold retorts, "Oh, I don't know." I gulp hard. She might know what's up or something.

Gold grins creepily and jumps. "You have a new crush! Funneh Alice Kennedy has a crush!" I turn red and slapped her hand. "Let's go, and no I don't have a crush."

I don't have a crush Gold!

[ Do you want to see magic? Just press that symbol to see it turn orange! It's amazing isn't it? ]

obviously this is a joke.