[ I ] - "Being Dumped"

selenophile
-a person who loves the moon

With the beautiful night sky, stars skattering around making patterns, shining brightly. She loved it, but the best part was the moon.

The sight was breathtaking, it wasn't a planet nor a star. But it was itself, a moon.

Lustrous it was, it was a sight to see. That seemed so captivating, because it was so simple. Simple that it made her contented, atleast for the meanwhile.

From the horrendous breakup. She wished that as simple as the moon, she could clear her memory and avoid the pain that was flooding her mind.

Tiny droplets of water, there it was again. Envading her mind, her soul and her body. Oh, how she wished to get rid of this pain.

If only if she'd been wise. To avoid certain mistakes that wouldn't have brought her to this very moment.

Mistake Number One: "Being Dumped."

"This ten paged essay is killing me!" Whining, I take a sip of my coffee and went back to typing. Such tasks like these need more energy than what I normally use.

Looking back at my laptop, and bouncing my vision of to Gold. "You like this don't you, how modern fashion trends are affecting society?"

Gold laughs, "Anything related to fashion, I like." Smiling back, I frown again as soon as I remember the essay. This was too much, don't teachers know the pain they have been inflicting to their students?

I mean, it's for academics and all that crap. But why essays?

"Funneh, why are you whining when you could've just paid for your grades. Your parents are damn rich anyways." I hated it when people mention these stuff.

I scoff, "Uhm, excuse me! But to clear it out, my parents are rich. Not me, I will never be as succesful as them." I reason out, never will I ever use such amount of money for sucess.

I continue my statement, "Besides, I want to feel like I actually deserve what I achieved. I don't want a piece of paper solving all my problems! That's just not the right thing to do."

Gold nods, understanding what I just said. I don't like using money to get through problems. I don't want to be independent on money.  

Money makes people crazy. And I wouldn't want to be one of those crazy dependent people on cash.

"Well, now that I think of it. You don't need monetary payment or stuff like that. You're already smart enough to win yourself to success."

I shake my head. "If I was smart I would've finished this ten paged essay right now." Gold asks, "How many pages have you finished anyways?"

"About six."

I sigh in complete lazyness. The deadline is on Tuesday and today is Sunday. Meaning for me is that I only have three days until the deadline.

I am flipping dead.

[ Do you want to see magic? Just press that symbol to see it turn orange! It's amazing isn't it? ]

obviously this is a joke.