[ XXXI ] - "Mumbles Of The Truth."

ataraxia
- a state of serene calmness, composed, poised on even keel.

He finally got the time to say his truths. It wasn't the right time, but it was enough for him to splutter the hard truth. She may hurt.

But they all say that time heals all wounds. And the pain will subside eventually, right?

Was it the right choice? Or is he just flipping himself over and deciding the wrong decision?

Mistake Number Thirty - One: "Mumbles Of The Truth."

The announcer looke at me with such interest. So I payed no mind and continued this stupid game. "Okay, I'll consider that, umh, NEXT! Step forward if you ever had lied to someone and still to this day struggled to keep the truth." I suddenly see Alec and Gold step up.

Fright suddenly washed over me. They are keeping something. I excused myself out of the game and ran as fast as I could. Alec and Gold trailed behind me and soon Alec was chasing me.

Tears started to flow from my eyes and I couldn't take this pain anymore. I reached a dead end and froze. Alec finally reached me and pulled me in for a hug. "Why do you think that I would hurt you?" I hit his chest repeatedly trying to get away from his firm grip.

"A-Ayano said. . " I confess, while Alec wiped my tears. "You shouldn't trust her." I stop hitting him and sob. "W-Why? Is she hurting me too?"

"We can't avoid the truth anymore. You need to know now. Before she hurts you again."

A/N:

haiii. weekends is here. wooh wait for the update tomorrow. sorry for the short chappie btw.

[ Do you want to see magic? Just press that symbol to see it turn orange! It's amazing isn't it? ]

-reah