[ XXVII ] -"AC Stands For: Agreements and Curiousity.

querencia
- a place from which one's strength is drawn, where one feels at home; the place where you are your more authentic self.

He was her home. And she felt the same.  People said they didn't belong together. But that didn't stop them to love. To be eachother's strength.

To make eachother happy. And to also make eachother's love last. His love for her was infinite.

Everlasting.

Mistake Number Twenty - Seven: "AC Stands For: Agreement and Curiousity."

"We're going to meet your parents." Gold said, her voice laced with confusion. I arched an eyebrow and didn't respond. Except, "You both know my parents." They both paced in speaking but I kept wondering.

Someone finally it clear. "We know your parents because we have met them taking a tour at your school." I nodded, okay. I guess that does make sense, or does it really.

"Oh."

Was all I could muster. But I knew hidden below that there was secrets, there was anger, there was something meant to be found out. "So, okay! When do we go? Now or —"

"No, we're going to meet them now. They invited us for important matters." I again, arch an eyebrow. "Like?" I sigh and did a hand gesture, "Okay, okay. Whatever it is, I trust you guys."

They smiled and I return a plain one. I am not feeling well. I know I could trust them. But the worry is still there. But I just sighed deeply and led them to a car.

• • •

"Mom, I'm home. You have the people that you're supposed to have a meeting with." My mother and father subconsioucly turn towards me to see Alec and Gold. Both general reactions turned into shock.

   "W-Why are you—" My mother stuttered, and I start to feel skeptical. "C-Come in," My father gestured them towards the office. My father smiled at me, "Your mother and I assigned them a project which we plan to check."

   "Go to your room, we don't want you to wait too long." I nod and smiled towards Alec and Gold. "Good luck with your project." I say, walking up the stairs. As they walk up to the office, I sneak down the stairs and trail up to my father's office.

   "We see that you've both returned," My father mutters. Sending Alec and Gold to a couple of nods. "Yes." My mother didn't look fazed. "I knew it, that you were going to rebel towards our orders. But I don't mind. I quite miss the old Funneh."

   The. . old Funneh? I asked myself. Who are you really? What old Funneh? What do you freaking mean?!

   My father spoke again, "I do quite miss the old her. I am not desperate for both of your's help. Just to make her the old way she is, happy and joyful. Ever since the insurance, we had no actual time for her."

   They both nodded. Ok, these are all linked together. They were connected. Which leads me to the question:

What happened to me that caused me to forget about everything?

A/N:

yay. finally an update.

[ Do you want to see magic? Just press that symbol to see it turn orange! It's amazing isn't it? ]

-reah