"I remember going to New York with yo-" Marcos cuts his sentence halfway

He awkwardly scratches his head and looks away while Gori blushes and tries to hide her face.

Marco awkwardly clears his throat before speaking. "Anyways, Gori we need you to come here tomorrow at 5."

"Por que?"

"A family thing."

"Isn't Borja coming tomorrow at 5?" Marcos asks while I facepalm myself.

"Ha ha ha. Nice try guys. Keep dreaming. I'm not coming over here tomorrow." She says walking out of the house.

"GORI! Wait!" Marcos yells after her.

I roll my eyes at the drama we live in and go back upstairs to my balcony to clear my mind.

~~~~~
Gori's POV:

"Gori! Will you please wait?"

I stop walking to wait for Marcos to catch up with me.

"What?" I ask him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"Something is wrong. I know it. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, not really. I broke up with Borja and I don't want to talk about it." I say beginning to walk again. He starts to walk next to me.

"Okay cool, we won't talk about it then." He looks at me. "So what do you want to talk about? The sky? Yesterday's match? Lionel Messi?"

"Ew." I let out and he laughs at me.

"Did you get the chance to read my letter?" He asks me while we stop at my front door.

"Yes." I say smiling at him.

"What did you think?" He asks looking at me while biting his lip.

I didn't say anything. I just pulled him into a long hug. "I loved it. Thank you." I tell him when we pull away.

He smiles at me. "I'm glad." We stand there in silence for a couple of seconds until he spoke up again. "You know, I was confident you would like my letter more than that polaroid camera."

"Oh please." I say pushing him.

He laughs at me and then looks at me seriously. "Can I tell you something?"

I nod my head at him.

"I broke up with Paddy."