Act 1 part 7; We had sex

Start from the beginning

Criss: Who said anything about love? *smugly*

Em: Then stop following me *getting flustered*

Criss: Look your almost home *points to her house at the end of the street* I’ll walk you home and then leave okay

Em: No, leave now!

Criss: You were my first Emma; you think it’s hard to get over something like that.

Em: But I’m not your only. Go call up one of your sluts and see how they’re doing. Don’t think I don’t know about them-right after we broke up.  I don’t need this crap. What I want right now is to go watch my freaking cartoons, eat some canned spaghetti and pretend you don’t exist right now!

*Emma’s phone rings, she answers*

Em: Hello

Darren: Hey Em, guess what?

Em: Yeah! *Not really listening, still staring at Criss*

Darren: I said Guess? But don’t worry, Guess who is taking the new girl to the movies tomorrow night?

Em: I don’t know, Daffy Duck.

Darren: Me, Can you believe it. I need your help though okay. What to wear all that junk you girls care about.

Em: You’re asking the wrong girl but alright!

Darren: Cool. Come over sometime today okay. Whenever you want.

Em: Okay

Darren: See you then. You’re the best Em *hangs up*

*Emma feels so awkward. She can feel her eyes start to get watery*

Criss: What’s wrong?

Em: It nothing, goodbye Criss

*Walks home and this time Criss doesn’t walk after her. Emma gets a text message*

Message;

From: Criss Dooney

Hey Chin up Beautiful.

*Emma deletes the message. She arrives at home, her dad is sitting on the couch watching last night’s football game*

Dave: Thank God your home! Why the hell are you late?

Em: I’m not late!

Dave: Yes, normally you get home 10 minutes earlier

Em: Oh right yeah sorry, now I recall. I had to stop to tie my shoelaces

Dave: For 10 minutes?

Em: Yeah exactly. Otherwise If I had crossed a road and tripped and gotten run over I never would have come home! Then who would cook, clean, do the dishes, vacuum and be the parent!!

Dave: I work! You don’t think I do stuff! I had to raise two children on my own when your mother left, you think it’s been a sweet ride for me!

Em: Don’t you dare blame it on mum leaving! You hated her anyway and she was never around so what difference does it make.

Dave: I stayed!

Em: But you didn’t want to-

Dave: Yesterday!! You didn’t come home at all. You were supposed to look after your sister

Em: Oh yeah about that. What were you thinking, leaving her by herself here, the doors unlocked?

Dave: Hey! Don’t forget who you are talking to!!