Then a knock interrupts my train of thoughts. I smiled brightly and said, "come in!"

Jimin's head popped in through the door and looks over at me. He closes the door after he gets in and makes his way to my bed.

"Oh. You changed?" He asked eyeing me down.

"I got some soup on the other one before." I lied as I scratched the back of my head.

Jimin laughs and nods. "Why'd you want me to come in?" He asks.

"I just want to be alone with you. You make me happy." I whispered.

"What's that? I couldn't hear." Jimin leans his ear in at me.

"I said....... you make me happy." I mumbled.

"Louder please." Jimin teases. I knew he heard me because his ear is legit right next to my mouth.

"Yah!" I yelled. I pouted and he instantly threw his arms around me, pulling into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry baby for teasing but you're just so cute." He giggles.

I don't know how. But we ended up cuddling together on my bed. His warm breath hits my face as I looked up to him.

"Jimin, I'm going out with Jungkook tomorrow after class." I told him.

"Why?" He looks at me, shocked.

"He asked me to. Plus I promised him to hang out with him." I replied.

Jimin looks unhappy that I'm going out with Jungkook, surprisingly. I thought he had no problem with me hanging out with the other boys. I started to get nervous and was wondering if I should have even told him.

"Okay. But I'm taking you to class." Jimin finally says.

"yay! Thanks babe!" I smiled as I grabbed his face in for a kiss on the cheek.

"B-babe?" He stuttered. I giggled at his reaction and kissed him again.

"What am I going to do with you ,Y/N. My heart is aching because of you." He holds on his chest and pretended to feel pain.

"You're going to love me." I replied as I smiled.

"Well I already loved you for ten years. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon gorgeous." Jimin cuddles up closer to me and kisses me.

Everything was so right. In fact, it was perfect. But it also made me think, will it be like this forever?

The next morning, I woke up and saw Jimin on my bed. Huh.. did we fall asleep last night like this? Man, I only had soup last night and now my stomach is growling like crazy. I poked at Jimin's cheek lightly to see if he woke up yet or not but he didn't respond. I got out of bed and tucked Jimin in just in case he gets cold. I smiled at myself and I walked out of my room.

I yawned as I made my way upstairs to the bathroom. I had like two hours to eat rest for class, which I'm not prepared for because I have not studied at all for my exam today. I turned the knob to the bathroom and pushed the door open.

"JESUS CHRIST GET OUT!"

My eyes shot open to see Taehyung half naked, with a towel wrapped around his waist. My face immediately flushed red and I screamed.

"GET OUT Y/N!!!!!" He yelled with embarrassment.

I quickly grabbed the door and clumsily closed the door as I tripped myself. I fell on the floor and I held onto my chest, breathing heavily with a tomato face.

I slowly hear the bathroom door open and I refused to look up at him. I'm sure he doesn't want to see me after that either.

"Y-Y/N.." Taehyung says.