Chapter 8: Like Lovers

ARIELA'S POV

The soreness between my legs already ceased after those hours of torture. Today, Xerxes offered an event to be done by the two of us in a pool. Swimming I guess.

Tightly wrapping a bath robe to my body, I decently combed my hair in front of the mirror when the door of the room swung open.

"Hey kitten, I brought a lot of things for you. I'm pretty sure you need them." Xerxes remarked, placing a couple of shopping bags on the bed.

"Thank you..." I replied in a whisper and continued combing my hair. My hairs are getting on my face so I placed them at one side of my shoulders, combing them decorously.

From the reflection of the mirror, I watch him as he sashay over my direction behind my back.

"You're so sexy..." he breathed hungrily, burying his nose on my naked neck. "I'm loving your scent..." then his nose marveled from my ear lobe, down to my shoulder.

It is hard to resist the moan coming out of my throat as I bit my lower lip to  extinguish my mouth. It was just a spun of time when his gifted hands started traveling to my robe's tie.

I met his gaze on the mirror as soon as I opened my eyes.

"So beautiful. Come down later as soon as you're done. We'll do something private... on the pool." His tantalizing eye winked at me on the mirror before pecking my neck. Letting me go, he headed out of the room without looking back.

Those kiss marks on my neck made me blush in no time. I can feel my face hitting up so I chose to set it aside.

Silently moving towards the bed, I grabbed those shopping bags to check what he has brought for me.

All I can see are different kinds of night gowns and bathing suits as well as multi-colored one-piece and two-piece bikinis, widening my eyes in shock. I can't help myself from groaning as I raised one of them in the air and recognized how revealing it is. I expect that it'll be showing half of my butt once I wear it.

Did he even brought something decent or at least less revealing? Blushing hard, I set them aside and started looking for something I can wear.

Darn! I don't have any bathing suit with me so I had no other choice but to wear what Xerxes brought.

I started rummaging the shopping bags again but only to find a pair of white two piece. I examined the pair of clothes apprehensively. I guess this clothes are fine enough.

Wearing the two piece, I covered myself with the bath robe again. I just headed out of the room and first things I see were art-made walls, chandeliers and luxurious designs all over the house. As expected from Xerxes Kings.

I'm not familiar with the place so I followed the wet footprints on the floor I knew were from Xerxes himself. Those footprints led me to the pool.

And he is there at the corner of the rectangle pool, watching me silently.

His refined muscles were clenched as he displayed his beautifully sculptured body. His silky black hair where my fingers were buried last time are wavering by the breeze. His muscular arms were hanging on both of his sides.

That sensation again, I can feel our bodies' strong desire while gazing at each other.

I carelessly untied my robe in front of his eyes. Water on the pool were dripping on his handsome face down to his hard chest.

I slowly dropped the robe on the floor as it made its way slipping flawlessly against my skin, I dived in the pool. Swimming down deeper, letting the water consume me.

My legs were kicking to reach the other side of the pool when a pair of hands grabbed my ankle. I quickly swim higher to breath for oxygen.

As soon as I floated on the topmost of the water, Xerxes is already gripping my waist. He is so close, staring at my lips as his jaws sharpen in lust. Panting heavily, he tightened the grip around my waist. I brushed my hair sticking on my cheeks before placing my hands on his muscular shoulder.

"You are already becoming a tease, aren't you?" He asked, grinning.

"Oh! I'm not." I breathe. Those water droplets from the tip of his nose and chin made me smile at him.

He chuckled. "You're such a vixen. I just want you to know how dashing you are wearing a two-piece in front of me."

I giggled before licking my bottom lip quickly.

"You tease me even more now..." he stated as he wrapped my legs around his waist, pinning me gently at the corner of the pool.

His manly kisses were traveling on my lips, on my neck, on my breast and everywhere all over my upper body that I gladly received. His soft lips are so tender and sweet.

His lips all over me feels so damn good that made me close my eyes, savoring the moment. The moment I opened them, a gasp escaped my lips when I see my white panties floating on the pool, far away from us.

I immediately turned to Xerxes in astonishment.

"Xerxes my--- ah--" I immediately moaned, wrapping my arms around him as he quickly pound me in and out. His big hard manhood entered me with so much force, creating splashes in the pool.

I didn't expect that love-making in the pool is mind-blowing. I can feel him entering me deeper in this position. My bras were also gone, floating away from us.

Continuously slumming it inside me, he came and released everything in me. He gave me another round of kisses, carried from the pool and pulled me inside the house.

**************************************

A muscular arm was tightly wrapped around my waist and let me say, I love it.

He is hugging me from from behind after those mind-blowing and amazing love-making through the day in the pool, in the kitchen, in the sofa of the living room and in his room where he called 'our' bedroom.

I'm sore yet I want more. I checked on the wall clock, it's already three in the afternoon.

I can't believe this. My stomach growled in hunger.

"Are you hungry kitten?" He asked lovingly. I didn't hear him wake up. He gently tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Yes..." I whispered without turning my head.

"Let's go down stairs." He offered, standing up on his naked glory, looking for his clothes to wear. He turned to me while putting his shirt on. "Want me to help you get up?"

I shook my head in embarrassment. "I-I can manage."

"Join me later." He gave me a smooch on the cheek before walking away.

I was dumbfounded. His gestures are so damn heart-melting it feels realistic.

Ariela, don't stupidly fall for him.