Chapter 9: Leaving

ARIELA'S POV

A month later

My body feels so heavy the moment I woke up with a strong arm wrapped around my waist and a tickling tongue on my earlobe.

"Toilet." I whispered. I want to be away from him for a minute but he climbed on top of me, kissing my bare naked neck and tracing his hand between my legs.

"Give me ten more minutes..." he whispered.

"I'll be back later I promise." I replied with a sigh.

He let me go. Finally. "Be quick."

Standing up, I entered the toilet with a heavy body. Turning the faucet on, I slowly reached for the splashing water but I suddenly felt dizzy.

My vision got blurry, making me collapse but a pair of arm catches me before I hit the floor.

"Are you okay?" His voice is full of worry.

"I think I'm just tired." I replied, giving him a slight smile.

"Gemme a kiss then." Then he winked.

I pecked his cheeks since I'm too weak to stand up to land my lips to him.

"On my lips kitten."

I feel so heavy so I ignored him and closed my eyes.

"Do it or I will..." he threatened but I stubbornly closed my eyes. My belly doesn't feel good either.

It didn't last when he carried me in his arms and started walking back to bed. He dumped me on the bouncy cushion and hurriedly climbed on top of me, cornering me.

"Hey! Be careful!" I yelled as he quickly did what he wants to do.

******************

******************

That savoring aroma, piercing my nostrils dragged me to wake up. My stomach is growling too. I wore some clothes and marched down the stairs to the dining room.

First thing that my perverted eyes landed on is that naked sweet-looking candy, I mean body. Xerxes is there in front of the stove, wearing an apron while cooking. He's so hot and so handsome and so cute that I love staring at him all day. My eyes were all over his body that I can feel my lips drooling.

"Kitten, come here..." I was pulled back from my sinful mind to reality when he called.Without any hesitation, I quickly threw myself at him and kissed him on the cheeks.

"What are you cooking? Smells good." I pulled away and complemented that food he just cooked.

"Here, try it..." he scooped a spoonful of the soup. It was so careless of me to sip it because my lips got burned. It is still boiling.

"Ouch... my lips hurt..." I complained, holding my mouth.

"Oh poor Kitten, may I take a look it?" Holding my jaw delicately, he examined my lips. "Oh my goodness, you've hurt your lips. Let me heal it." At first, he was blowing my lips but after two seconds, he hungrily landed his lips on it.

Damn these hormones. I can't believe I'm flattered and happy with what he just did. He makes me feel as if I am the best woman in the world. I punch him playfully on his shoulder but deep inside, I'm liking it.

"Don't hit me." He said playfully and prepared breakfast.

He made me totally forgot about Rafael.

***

I'm full of joy digging in my food with Xerxes beside me. His feeding me like a baby, but my heart is warming at the same time.

"You're like a child eating, but don't worry, you're still cute." He stated, making blush and heat up in no time. He prepared a table napkin to wipe my mouth every after giving me a spoon of food.

"Oh..." I replied embarrassedly and give him a side smile.

"Anyways, I need to inform you about... uhm..." he nervously stated and trailed off.

"What?" I turned to him while chewing.

"I'm going to Brazil. I have an important business to deal with in there so I'll be gone for three months." He said, wiping the corner of his lips.

Huh? Gone for three months?

"You don't have to worry, Kitten. I'll be home after that 3 months. Surely I'm gonna miss you." He said, grabbing me for a kiss.

"When will you go?" I can't help myself from asking after our lips separated.

"My flight will be tonight. Forecast reported about the approaching bad weather and storm that will surely affect the flight." He replied.

What about us?

I can feel the spread of sadness in my heart. It's so sudden but I refrained myself to ask further questions.

"Don't worry Kitten, you can go wherever you want. You can decide either to stay here or go back to your house." He said, making frown in no time. He wants me to go back home?

I can feel my eyes watering so I blinked multiple times to stop my tears. I don't think I can survive without him for three months.

"Wait for me, okay?" I nod my head silently and finished my food.

"What do you want us to do before I leave?" He smiled brightly at me.

"I want a bonding time with you." I replied quickly. As much as I don't want him to go, I'm not in the place to tell him so.

"Sure, let's go then."

As soon as his words came out, my mouth started watering and my belly is growling for something. I'm not hungry but my belly is growling for some reason.

I feel so creepy with myself right now.

"Can we go out to eat something...?" I held on my belly.

"Anything will do."

"I want to eat green mangoes and hot spicy noodles." I swallowed the drools coming out from my mouth the moment I imagined those food.

"I thought you despise spicy noodles?" He asked being surprised, staring at me weirdly.

"But I want to eat something like that right now!" My feet moved, stomping on the floor like child.

His eyes widen as well as mine. My behavior seemed to changed accurately.

"You're being bossy kitten..." he stated with shocked eyes.

"Yes I am. So wear a shirt and let's go!" I authoritatively announced and started pulling him up from the chair.

The image of the hot spicy noodles forming in my head is making me drool and crave more.

Xerxes, I think I'm weirdly possessed right now...