'Because I did my part correct!' Taehyung says proudly, watching Jungkook lift his head off his shoulders smiling at him.

'I'm proud of you TaeTae...' he places a peck on Taehyung's forehead as they were around other people. Taehyung pouts as the kiss wasn't where he wanted it to be.

'No taetae. After the shoot Ok?'

'But I want to have it noowwww!'

Jungkook sighs. Standing on his tippy toes, he quickly places a quick kiss on Taehyung's lips and smiles afterwards. 'Happy?'

Taehyung smiles. 'Very happy...'. They stared into each other eyes, wanting to kiss each again but was interrupted by non other, Park Jimin.

'Come on you lovebirds..' He says, smirking at the 2 who was blushing red.

'Y-Yeah...t-Taehyung let's go..' Jungkook stutters, leaving with Jimin. Taehyung chuckles at the shy boy before running to catch up with them.

Surprisingly, the group shoot was more comfier and was more better than individual shoot. Everything was going great, though it was still awkward between the 5 members and Yoongi and Hoseok.

However, Jimin had caught Yoongi staring at Hoseok lovingly, which made his heart break. Even though they were still shooting the music video, he couldn't help but let out a small tear, which was quickly wiped by Jin.

Both boys still acting, Jin tried cheering up the boy, who had a smile on his face for the shoot, but it was obviously fake.

'Jimin. Don't cry. It will be okay... just try to ignore it for now. K?' Jin says to Jimin, which made the boy laugh for a reason.

'Yah! Why are you laughing?'

Jimin laughs even more. 'You look funny. Trying to sound serious while acting happy!' Jimin laughs out, making his boy fall onto Jin's lap.

'Yeah! Good job Jimin! Act all happy!'

That made both boys laugh. Just if only the director knew why Jimin was laughing at to create such a good act.

The 1st part of the group shoot went by fast. It was 2pm now and they were done with the shoots, leaving the rest when Night comes.

Without anyone with them, Taehyung pulls Jungkook to his chest before attaching their lips together again. Both moved to each other, eventually both fighting for dominance.

Pulling away while leaning their foreheads together, Taehyung smirks. 'That was replacement for the peck you gave me earlier.' He says before attaching their lips again.

Thinking that they were alone, they were wrong. They abruptly stopped once they heard a footsteps. Turning around, they were shocked to see Hoseok with a surprised look. Taehyung suddenly stiffen up to see Hoseok, which made Jungkook raise an eyebrow.

'Umm, I interrupted something didn't I?' He asks the 2 boys.

Hoseok sighs once he realised that none of the 2 were answering him. He turns to Taehyung.

'Taehyung, I know you are still scared of me because of how I acted towards you before but I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did to you. I really want you to forgive me for the past my actions but if you need time, you can. Also I just wanted to let you know, even if Yoongi doesn't say anything, he is actually truly sorry. He just isn't the person to walk out to someone and apologise, though he is actually a warm hearted person.'.

Hoseok says, putting all his words into consideration. Jungkook smiles, knowing that there isn't anymore hate for Taehyung.

Just as Hoseok was about to walk away, Taehyung runs up to Hoseok and grabs his wrist. 'Wait...'