Chapter 27

"W-" Before I could oppose, Crowley pinned me down to the couch forcefully kissing me. I feel his tongue licking at my lips, the feel of it made a sound - that I pray to Abba father wasn't a moan - escape my lips. He used that as an opportunity and stuck his tongue into my mouth. My body trembled as Crowley explored my mouth, his grip on me was tight and I was unable to break free.

I've been forcefully kissed before, this wasn't a first, Mika and Lacus had done it to me countless times but with them I felt I could break free from them, hit them and be over with it. The case was different with Crowley, he was a deadly person and I didn't know what his intentions were. He could hurt me badly if I do anything reckless. He finally parted from my lips, staring down at me with piercing red eyes. I was scared.

"I don't feel anything, are you not enjoying my kiss Wonderland?"

"Enjoying?" I push him away. "IN WHAT WORLD DO YOU THINK SOMEONE ENJOYS BEING FORCEFULLY KISSED? THAT'S THE START OF BEING RAPED."

"Raped?" He said. "Well that's disgusting, what's the joy in forced sex? The appeal of sex is when both people are enjoying it. I'd rather listen to a woman moaning in delight under me than screaming her lungs out in terror."

"The same goes for kissing." I said. "Don't just kiss someone without permission."

"I gave you one of my best kisses, you should be asking for more Wonderland."

"MORE!" I yelled. "YOU BASTARD, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUCH AND LET ME SLEEP."

"Well it was expected, you're a man and it won't be easy having you." He said as he stood up. "But I don't intend giving up yet."

"W-what?"

"I'm going to take it Wonderland. Your virginity."

"MY VIRGINITY?"

"Goodnight." He said with a smile and left.

What exactly have I done to deserve this? This guy was now after my virginity, I thought he wasn't attracted to men?

"I WANNA GO HOME MWAAAAHAHA!" I wailed.

Mika was sitting on one of the branches of a tree, they were taking a little break from their adventure and he wanted to stay clear of everyone because they were all nuisance and being around them was nothing but a headache.

"Mika-kun." Someone called out to him as he looked to see Yoichi climbing up the tree. "Mika-kun, can I talk to you for a second."

Mika watched Yoichi climb, he wasn't really good at it and from the looks of it, he was going to fall if he wasn't careful. Normally Mika wouldn't care but this was Yoichi, of everyone in Wonderland besides his mother, the only person he could actually say he liked a little was Yoichi so he was going to help him out. He reached down a bit and stretched his hands hoping Yoichi could get to it.

"Thanks Mika-kun." Yoichi tried holding him but slipped and began falling. "WOAH!" He was caught from behind. "Phew that was close."

"That's really dangerous, you know you're a terrible climber Yoichi."

Yoichi frowned at the voice, it was Kimizuki as he suspected.

"Let me go Shiho, I didn't ask for your help." He struggled to get away from him.

"Stop it, you'll make both of us fall."

Mika watched the two of them bicker, he noticed the branch supporting them was on a verge of breaking, he could warn them but he didn't want to. With a few more struggles the branch broke and both Kimizuki and Yoichi fell.