Laurmani g!p / Sorry Not Sorry

Start from the beginning

"Are you coming over tonight?" Lucy ask.

Lauren eyes widen when she remembers she's suppose to have dinner with Lucy and her parents.

"Of course I am" Lauren says.

Lucy smiles, then kisses Lauren on the cheek and leaves after she grab her bag.

▪▪

Normani is almost finishing up in the shower.
Then she feels arms wrap around her and something she's very familiar with being press behind her.

"Scarred you?" Lauren ask.

"No. I just thought it was Val for his one o'clock" Normani jokes.

Lauren chuckles, then turns and pins Normani on the shower wall.

"Funny" Lauren says, then starts kissing her neck.

Normani giggles.

"You do know this is a public locker room right?" Normani ask as she moves her head so Lauren can have more access.

"Well there's this thing on the door called a lock that people like me like to use when they want to have sex with a very sexy girl" Lauren says, kissing up Normani's jaw line.

Normani smiles

"Don't sass me with that mouth" Normani says, then Lauren pulls away.

"You're right. I'm sorry...." Lauren says. "I'll just use it for something else" then she goes down to Normani's  wet friend.

Normani throws her head back as she feels the Cuban's tongue go through her folds.

"Oh...fuck"

▪▪

The next day the cheerleaders wait for Lucy out in the field.

"Lucy is announcing co captain today" One of Normani's best friends, Zendaya say.

"Who do you think it is?" Leigh-Anne, her other best friend say.

"Well obviously Normani. I mean she's been here longer than all of us" Zendaya says loud enough for the other girls to hear.

The rest of the cheerleaders nod.

Normani's the only senior on the squad and she's been a cheerleader since freshman year.

Lucy's also a senior. In sophmore year she was co captain, then she was booted up to captain Junior year.

Lucy and Normani use to be best friends in freshman year, but the whole co captain thing got to Lucy's head as she gained new friends and then she started to act like a bitch, mostly to Normani. She has always been jealous of Normani for some reason. Then she met Lauren in Junior year. They started dating.
Lauren and Normani started having sex together when Lauren went to one of Lucy's championships to support her, but she couldn't keep her eye off of Normani. They had sex once and they said it was just going to be one time, until Normani got a boyfriend and Lauren got a bit jealous, then hard core fucked Normani. Normani broke up with her boyfriend when she realized she wasn't going to stop having sex with the girl.

Lucy walks in the field with a clipboard, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Well it's that time of the school year. I have to pick a co-captain" Lucy says. "If it was up to me none of you will be co captain. I mean come on, who can one up me"

Normani scoffs.

"I'm sorry do you have something to say?" Lucy ask.

Normani looks at the self centered teen, then puts a fake smile on her face.