Laurmani g!p / Sorry Not Sorry

Normani rides Lauren slowly as they both come down from their high.

Then she pulls Lauren out of her and plops down next to the green eyed teen. Normani pants, her stomach dropping, then rising along with her chest.

"You never get bad at that" Lauren says.

Normani smiles, then pecks Lauren's lips

"And you never fail to be so big" Normani says.

"Wanna go again?" Lauren ask.

"I think you know the answer to that" Normani says, then they start kissing.

▪▪

Normani cart wheels down the field as two other cheerleaders cart wheels in other directions, while music booms through the speaker.

Then the captain turns the music off.

"Wrong!" Lucy shouts.

The girls groan.

"Remember, two has to cart wheel from the left and right as one cart wheel in the middle" Lucy says, then was about to turn the music back on, but stops. "Oh and Normani.."

"Yeah?" Normani ask.

"Your cart wheels are sloppy" She says. "From the top!!"

Normani rolls her eyes as she starts the routine over again with the rest of the girls.

After five minutes the girls start to practice their step team part.

Lauren smiles as she walks up to the cheerleaders, while squinting because of the sun hitting her eyes, causing them to glow.

"Hey, baby" Lauren says, walking up to Lucy.

Lucy turns around and smiles at her girlfriend.

"Hey you" She says, then kisses the Cuban.

Normani watches and as she stretches. She thought it was gross. They have no sexy. They just have cute, but you need sexy. Which Lauren and Normani are.

"Normani" A cheerleader says, walking up to Normani.

"Hmm?" Normani ask, looking at the small cheerleader.

"It's your part of the step routine" She says.

"Oh right" Normani says, then stands at the center.

"So what are you guys doing?" Lauren ask Lucy, looking at the cheerleaders

"Right now, we're going through the step team routine" Lucy says as she turns to look at the girls.

Normani starts to do her part with the music.

WILD by Jessie J.

Lauren looks at Normani as the dark skin girl dances.

Normani bends down. Her ass facing Lucy and Lauren's way.

Lauren couldn't look away, considering Normani's is like looking at the light to heaven.

Normani stands straight up, flipping her hair as she does so, then ends with a flip. The girls clap as Normani look over at Lauren, seductively.
Lauren claps, hiding her smile.

"Okay. Hit the showers" Lucy says.

The girls grab their sport bag and waters, then they walk to the school entrance and to the girls locker room.

Normani looks at Lauren for a short second as she walks past her and Lucy. Lauren returns the look, but their stare stop when one of Normani's friend runs over to her and they both go to the locker room.