Caminah g!p / Invited To The Party

Sneak peek

It was baby Jane's birthday!!! Our baby is 19. Growing up so fast. I was going to up date this on her birthday, but our WiFi went off for two days.

 I was going to up date this on her birthday, but our WiFi went off for two days

Third Person

"Aren't you excited, D?" Normani ask her best friend, Dinah.

"Of course, Monz. It is my party after all" Dinah says chuckling as she looks for a outfit that will stun everyone in her walk in closet. As if she doesn't do a great job doing that.

"Do you think anyone will show up?" Dinah ask Normani as Normani breads Kalani (Dinah's little cousin) hair.

"Duh. You're the most popular beautiful, hottest, and richest girl in Harmony High."

"Thank you, Mani"

"Welcome babez"

"I really hope Camila comes. She's so hot" Dinah fangirls.

"Did you invite her?" Normani ask, then Dinah shakes her head.

"Well how do you expect her to come if you didn't invite her, child?" Normani ask.

"Practice what you preach, Hamilton" Dinah says.

"What?" Normani ask.

"Did you invite Lauren?" Dinah ask.

"Jauregui!?! Why the hell do you think I have the balls to invite the famous Jauregui?"

"Well since you think inviting your crush to a party is so easy, I thought I'd ask" Dinah explains shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't have a crush on Lauren" Normani lies.

"Yea because everyone stares at one person for more than an hour" Dinah chuckles.

"Just like how you stare at Camila's ass?" Normani says.

"Her ass is big. How do you not expect me to stare at it. Who can just look around that thing?" Dinah defends

"Uh me"

"Of course because you're too busy looking at Lauren's stomach when she wears crop tops, which is basically everyday"

"Her stomach is toned. The girl has six packs and she's only nineteen in a half" Lauren says.

"Oh I'm sorry. Is her dick toned too? Is that why you stare at her pants, wishing you can see it with her pants off?" Dinah says.

"Hey! You leave daddy Jauregui out of this!" Normani shouts, standing from Dinah's bed.

"Dick! Dick!" Kalani repeats.