Caminah g!p/Interruption

Dinah and Camila have everything they always wanted.
Their dream jobs, dream house, dream cars, a cute little puppy and most importantly their beautiful five your old daughter, Lia......

"Are you ready to see mommy?" Dinah ask as they wait at the airport.

"Yeah. Where is she??" Lia ask, looking up at Dinah.

Dinah looks around, then sees her beautiful wife talking at the information booth, she smiles widely, but she's not the only one that spots her.

"Mommy!!" Lia shouts in excitement, then run towards her mom.

Dinah walks behind, she would run, but rather not in heels.

Camila stops talking to the man in the booth when she feels small arms wrap around her legs.

She looks down and smile when she sees her gorgeous daughter.

"Hi, babygirl" Camila says as she bends down and hugs the five year old.

"Me and mommy missed you" Lia says, then whispers in her mom's ear. "....mostly mommy"

"She did, didn't she?" Camila says, then looks up to see her wife standing there smiling.
Camila stands, then walks over to kiss her wife.

Dinah kisses back immediately, missing her wife's lips.

"God I missed you guys so much" Camila says, hugging Dinah.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you." Dinah whispers in Camila's ear and the Cuban couldn't help, but smile.

"Can we get ice cream?" Lia ask, then they stop hugging and look at her.

"Of course, baby girl, but first...." Camila says, then she takes something out of her suit case ".....this is yours" she hands Lia a pink, cupcake scented bear.

"It's so cute" Lia squeals in her cute voice.

"It talks too. Just press this button" Camila says pointing towards a rainbow button on the teddy bears paw.

Lia presses the button.

"Hello Lia. My name is Rainbow Cakes. I love hugs, just like you. I was sent on a mission by your mommy to give you and your other mommy all my love..." When the bear says that Dinah looks at Camila with heart eyes. Camila looks at Lia to Dinah and smiles at her wife.

"...I know all the fun facts about London. If you ever want to hear them, just press my button again"

Lisa smiles at the bear, then looks up at Camila.

"Thank You, mommy. It's so pretty" Lia says with the biggest smile.

"You're welcome, babygirl"

"Mommy look!" Lia says, showing Dinah the bear.

"Wow! She so cute" Dinah says.

"She smells like cupcakes too" Lia says.

Lia looks down at her teddy bear, then press the button to listen to it's facts.

...

After heading back home to drop off Camila's luggage and picking up their adorable dog, Buddy, they head to Elsa's Ice Cream Shop. Perfect for kids Lia's age to run around, play, and have delicious ice cream. They even have a pet area, mostly for dogs.

"How was london, baby?" Dinah ask Camila as they have they're ice cream while having a good eye on Lia.

"It was amazing. We found a great investor for our buildings" Camila states happily.