Caminah & Laurmani/ Sisters Code, Preread

All ships, but at the end it's Caminah & Laurmani

Third Person

Five sisters, one secret. These girls knew what they were doing was bad, but they didn't see the problem with it. All they could think of is that they're sisters, but they were adopted by the brilliant singers Beyonce and Jay-Z. Their secret is the worst, but most pleasuring.

Dinah and Lauren are on the process of doing the secret.

"Fuck" Lauren moans as Dinah fingers her.

"Shhh" Dinah shushes her "you don't want to wake up mom and dad"

"But it feels so fucking good" Lauren whispers, making Dinah smirk, then Camila enters the room with a book in her hands.

"Well I guess I'm not the only one up" Camila says, then Dinah takes her fingers out of Lauren as the green eyed girl groans. Dinah licks her fingers, then kisses Camila.

"Mmmmm Lauren you taste good" Camila says, after her and Dinah breaks the kiss. This was all of the girl's secret. Their was a rule in this secret though, nobody can have feelings about only one instead of the rest, but two of them already broke that rule.

"Why are you up?" The tall Polynesia girl ask the mid-sized Cuban.

"I couldn't sleep" Camila answers. Camila always had nightmares about the day when they would caught, since their parents are the most talented singers, it brings more pressure to the sisters to continue this secret.

"I'll help you. Come on, I'll sleep next to you" Dinah says, then Camila takes Dinah's hand.

Dinah and Camila are cuddled on Camila's bed. "Dinah?"

"Yeah?"

"I still can't sleep" Camila says, then Dinah starts kissing Camila's neck. Dinah positions herself on Camila. Camila bites her lips out of anxiousness, then she puts her hands on her sister's ass. Dinah leans down to lock their lips, then Camila moans at the connection. They haven't had sex in 4 weeks, it was because Dinah has been with Lauren, Normani, and Ally, other than Camila. Camila doesn't really have that much sex than the rest of them.

Camila claws Dinah's arms as Dinah bites on her ears. "Take off my clothes" Dinah whispers, then Camila nods. Dinah gets off the bed as Camila does the same. Dinah stands there as Camila walks up to her, then the Latina takes of Dinah's shirt off slowly. Camila looks and smiles at the Polynesian's body, then she bends down and slides her gray shorts off, leaving Dinah with her black bra and panties. As Camila gets up she licks Dinah's stomach on the way up, making Dinah wet.

"I need you so bad" Dinah whimpers, then Camila smirks. She stands up, then starts playing with the weak girls waistbands of her panties.

"Prove it" Camila says with a seductive tone. Dinah breath clinches, then she she puts her hand in the Hispanic's shorts. She starts to rub her clit, then Camila's legs get weaker. Camila mumbles something.

"I can't hear you" Dinah says, still rubbing the brunette's clit.

"Take me"

A/N: I know this was short but if you want the whole story, then my sister AliciaLovely4 is going to make a whole story. She just wants a lot of votes to see if she should start the story. Hope you enjoyed reading this preread and love you all❤❤

- Ashanti (✪㉨✪)