Laurmani / Valerie

Glee Club is Lauren's only favorite thing in school. In life actually. Her parents aren't ever home because of work and she hates school.
Her friends are a pain in the ass lately, so singing is Lauren's escape, even with those nerds she loves so much.

Lauren walks in the music room to teens laughing as they sing and dance.

Ally runs up to Lauren.

"Hey, lo." Ally says while she dances to Perrie's singing.

She was singing Shape Of You.

Lauren laughs, looking at the blue eyed blonde standing on the piano singing to her girlfriend.

"..Let's not talk to much. Grab on my waist and put that body on me. Come on now follow my lead. Come on now follow my lead..." Perrie sings, then everyone hums for harmony, including Lauren.

"Okay, okay. Get down now, Perrie" Tulisa the glee teacher says.

Perrie giggles, then jumps of the piano and grabs her girlfriend as she walks  towards the chairs. Lauren sits on a chair between Grayson and Dinah.

"This weeks assignment is Love, since Valentine's Day is near" Tulisa says. "And as we witnessed Perrie and Jade are on a good start"

The two girls smile at each other.

Leigh-Anne raise her hand.

"Yes, Leigh?" Tulisa ask.

"Do we have to sing to someone or..."

"All you have to do is find a love song and do a cover. You can sing to someone if you like, but it's not mandatory" Tulisa says, then Leigh-Anne nods.

"Can we sing sex songs?" Zayn ask.

"You're gross" Perrie says.

"That's not what you thought before you meet Minnie Mouse over there" Zayn says.

"Asshole" Perrie mumbles.

"Enough and they have to be less sex and more love" Tulisa says.

Zayn nods slowly with a smirk on his face.

"How about this, I'll give you an example. With my wife" Tulisa says.

"No. Please don't bring the guidance counselor in here. She scares me. She always wants to talk about 'feelings'" Brittany says, using air quotes, then Anna wraps her arm around Brittany.

Brittany Snow isn't really the bright one in glee.

Tulisa chuckles.

"Cheryl" Tulisa says, waving her girlfriend in the room.

Her wife walks in and walks next to her.

"Now..." Tulisa starts, talking to the students "...This isn't a very good example, since I wrote this song myself, but I'm sure you get the lesson"

She looks at Cheryl as Cheryl look sweetly at her wife.

"Oooh.." Tulisa sings, dreamily. "You are my everything... My shining star..."

Lauren looks at the couple, wishing she had something like that. Wishing she had something like Jade and Perrie. Like Brittany and Anna, Like Grayson and Ally. Like Dinah and Camila. Like Olivia and Julien. Most of the people in Lauren's life are cuffed.
Even her teachers are cuffed and whipped. Her art teacher, Miss. Ramirez and her chemistry teacher, Miss. Capshaw. Her science teacher, Miss. Alexander and her gym teacher, Coach Harmon. Her math teacher, Mrs. Camp and her English teacher, Mr. _____.

She was single and she hates it. She hates seeing everyone around her so happy with love while she waits for it.

Tulisa was done with her song for her wife. That's how long Lauren was thinking about her love life.