Caminah g!p/ Desperation

Third Person

Camila walks down Columbus High with a huge black hood, black skinny ripped jeans, and baggy, puffy eyes. She's been crying all weekend. Her boyfriend, well ex boyfriend now, Shawn Mendes broke up with her. In his own words 'he just got bored'
Camila walks with her hood on, due to her messy, uncombed hair. She has her sunglasses on, so people don't see her red eyes. She also has a big bag of chips, she's been eating her feelings. Camila just carelessly walks down the hall as people looks at her weirdly. It was strange watching the girl Columbus High calls energetic and always happy, walking around like she lost her soul.

"Cami?" Camila's best friend says, approaching her.

Camila just stays silent and eats her bag of fat, while she walks slowly to her locker.

"Camila, stop" Normani says, stopping the Cuban in her tracks.

Normani tries to look Camila in the eyes, but she's block by the pitch black sunglasses. Normani removes the shades and gasp when she sees the brunette's eyes.

"Camila…" Normani starts, getting a depressing stare from her best friend.

"I'm too weak to have a conversation, Mani" Camila says.
The depression and husk of sadness in her voice.

The last words Camila ever spoke was 'What did I do wrong?' when Shawn told her it was over, over the phone.

Camila starts to walk again, but Normani just pulls her arm and walks over to the bathroom.
Normani locks the bathroom as Camila just stares at the floor.

"Okay, no. Camila, you're not being yourself" Normani says.

"Obviously, Normani. My boyfriend just broke up with me" Camila says, cracking at the end.
Normani looks at her with sympathy.

"But he didn't make you who you are. He was a jerk and very stupid for leaving such a wonderful girl" Normani says, brushing away crumbs from the corner of Camila's mouth.

Camila sighs.

"I just don't get it, Mani. What did I do? Am I ugly? Is my sex not good enough?" Camila says.

Normani eyes widen.

"Um…well…one, you didn't do anything wrong and two I don't know if you're sex is good enough or not" Normani says.

Camila just weakly smiles.

"But you know what? Who needs Shawn Mendick anyways? Let's get you all pretty and less…well this" Normani says, motioning to the mess Camila is at the moment.

Camila looks down at herself, then Normani takes the Cuban's hood off. Normani eyes widen when she sees her hair.

"Oh no, honey. You had it bad" Normani says, then Camila starts to tear up again as the dark skinned girl hugs her sad friend.

--

Lauren throws like the tenth piece of eraser at her best friend.

"If you don't stop…" Dinah whisper shouts, turning around.

Lauren chuckles.

"I'm bored" Lauren pouts.

"And what the hell do you want me to do about that?" Dinah whispers.

"Entertain me" Lauren jokes.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Dinah ask, but just in time Normani walks through the door.

"Miss. Hamilton, you're late" Mr. Anderson says.

"Sorry, sir" Normani says, then sits next to her green eyed girlfriend.