Laurmani gip/ The preacher's Daughter pt. 2

Lauren Jauregui

"Who's knocking?" Normani whispers to me.

"It could be anybody. It is a school bathroom" I say. They knock again. We get up and she put her shorts and panties, then fix her skirt. I fix myself too, then unlock the door and open it.

"It's about time, losers" Becky says. "I've been knocking for 2 minutes."

"You do know that there's another bathroom right across the hall" I say.

"Well I want to go to this one. Now move" she says, then we get out and she goes in. "Eww it smells like sex in here!" We hear Becky complain, then I chuckle.

"I never knew you were good at what just happened" Normani says.

"Well see what happens when you give me a shot" I say, then she looks at me and smirks.

"How about we skip school?" I ask.

"My dad checks in with the school right when school finish, so if he hears I skip school or was absent, I'm dead" she says.

"Don't worry about that. Follow me" I say, then I lead her to the main office. "Wait here" I say, then I go in the principal's office. I close the door behind me, then he looks at me.

"May I help you, Miss. Jauregui?"

"Relax dad. Nobody's here with me. You can call me Lauren or daughter" I say.

"Fine. May I help you, daughter?" He says.

"I need a favor" I say.

"What kind of favor?" he ask.

"I need you to do something for Normani Hamilton" I say.

"I'm listening" he says.

"Can you lie to her dad when he calls later today and say she's been here all day and make sure the teachers don't Mark her absent?" I ask.

"Are you taking her to skip school?" He ask, then I nod. "I can't"

"But dad you do it for me all the time" I say.

"That's because since I'm the principal of the school that you go to. I could teach you the things you missed" he says.

"Then she can come over. Please" I beg, then he sighs.

"Fine pumpkin. Just make sure you don't get lost. Okay?" He says, then I nod and give him a hug. I go to the door.

"Oh and dad.." I say, then he looks at me "don't call me pumpkin" then I left.

"Hey" Normani says.

"Hey. Let's go" I say, then I hold her hands.

"Where are we going?" She ask.

"Anywhere. We're skipping school" I say.

"But my da-"

"Don't worry about you're dad. My dad got it all figured out and besides..." I say going to her ear "...don't you want to have fun?"

"What kind of fun?" She ask.

"Fun that's undescribable" I say, then she smirks. I pull her to my car.

"Where are we going?" She ask.

"Well nobody's at my house" I say, smirking.

~ Lauren's House ~

We enter the house with our lips connected together. I close the door with my foot. Pick her up, then carry her bridal style up the stairs as she sucks on my neck. I go in my room and place her on the bed. I lift her skirt and take of her under stuff. "You got me wet" she say, then I take of my pants and boxers.

"You got me hard" I say, then she licks her lips. I she lean up to give me a kiss. "Uh-ah" I say, then she groans. "First my mouth is going on your pussy" then I enter my member in her without warning. She moans my name as her head falls back.

"More"

A/N: Here's the second part. Hope you liked it. ( ˘ ³˘)❤ love all of you.

- Ashanti ⊂(・(ェ)・)⊃