Chapter 25: Little Red Riding Hood

Start from the beginning

"Holy mother of god" I breathed, trying to swallow my heart back into my chest.

I saw the gold chain on the back of his neck though, glinting at me just beneath his jet black hair. I smiled widely, there it was. I crept around to the other side of the bed and gently tugged back the edge of the covers, revealing the top of Sasuke's bare chest. God, he sleeps half naked, what a surprise. I saw a circular pendant that looked like a fan and sitting right beside it on the same chain was my house key.

"You cunning little..." I ground my teeth together.

I was determined to get the key back now. There was no way I was going to go home empty handed. I slid my cellphone into my back pocket and gently put one knee on the edge of the bed to balance myself as I reached for the necklace. I used the other hand to push the covers down a little more so that I could get a better view of the clasp to the necklace. I lifted it off of his skin with shaky fingers and tried to steady myself enough to pull down the lever and open the clasp.

"Want some help with that?" the voice made me jump a mile in the air.

If it were possible for me to even jump that high, I would've burst through the ceiling.

"Crap" I bit my lip, unsure of what else to do as Sasuke stared up at me smugly.

There was a second or two of frozen silence before I dropped the necklace and bolted. Well, I tried to anyways. Sasuke grabbed my wrist before I even had the chance to get my knee off the bed and yanked me back towards him.

"Woah, where do you think you're going?" he smirked at me as he grabbed my other flailing hand and pinned both my hands down with only one of his own.

"Where do you think?! Back to my room of course!" I hissed, "Now, let go!".

The covers had fallen off as he had sat up to grab me and now his entire torso was bared.

"You really think that I'm going to let you go just like that?" he chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, you better, before I kick your-" he swung me onto the bed before I could finish my sentence.

I was on my back, my hands trapped his his vice like grip and on top of all that, he was kneeling over me, his knees straddling my thighs.

"Before you what?" he urged, raising my arms above my head and leaning his face closer to me.

"Back off now, or you'll have hell to pay" I threatened, bucking beneath him.

He didn't even budge.

"Seriously!" I cried, desperation creeping into my voice, "I'll scream!" I took a deep breath, ready to attempt to wake the entire resort.

Sasuke clamped his free hand down on my mouth, muffling any noise I made, "And what if you did scream? Do you really want Liz, Gaara, Karin and who knows who else coming in to see you and I in this position?" he sneered.

I glared at him, defiant.

"Who would believe you if you said that I was the one who assaulted you? You're the one who sneaked into my room. What kind of an impression would you have on everyone else I wonder..." he teased.

I grudgingly zipped my lips but my gaze remained smoldering with loathing, though I couldn't help but be slightly distracted by his chiseled abdomen. Sasuke took his hand away from my mouth moved to brush my hair out of my face.

"That's better" he smirked, his confidence growing with every passing minute.

"How long were you awake for?" I asked, my eyes narrowed.