Chapter 40: Falling For the Truth

I woke up to light rustling sounds.

He must be up, I realized and then glanced at the clock.

It was already late morning, almost time for lunch.

Let's not starve the poor guy, I sighed and stretched as I got up.

I walked on barefeet and opened the door to my room, "So, what do you want for lun-".

I was not expecting this but I should have.

"Crap" was all he managed to say before I hurled the nearest thing to me at him.

It happened to be my math textbook.

"You pervert!" I screamed, "What. The. Hell!" I hissed, grabbing a pillow and beginning to beat upon him furiously.

It was a good thing I had decided to check up on him first before going to make lunch.

"How. Dare. You. Snoop. Through. My. Underwear. Drawer!" I snarled, still whacking him with the pillow.

I knew that my face was beet red but I wasn't sure whether it was from embarrassment or anger. It could've been both.

"You IDIOT!" I shrieked again.

Despite my hostile behaviour, he was laughing as he fended off my attacks. Real funny guy, huh? I dropped the pillow and began to use my fists, I could care less about my bruise at the moment. But in my blind anger, he was quickly able to stop me. His hands wrapped around my wrists and ceased my punches. I tried to struggle but his grip was firm.

I looked up into his face angrily, "Who the hell does that?! You're so insensitive!" I cried, trying to kick him now.

We struggled back and forth until he pushed me against my bed and I fell over. I cry wrenched itself from my lips as my bruise was jostled but it was the least of my problems at the moment. Sasuke hovered over me, our limbs still tangled by our struggle. My chest heaved for breath even though it pained me to do so.

"Are you gonna take advantage of me now?" I asked him with a scowl.

He smiled a bright, dazzling smile, "What if I say yes?".

"Then you don't get lunch" I said seriously, "Well, actually, you're not gonna get lunch either way now, you pervert!" I lifted my head as I accused him.

His boldness surprised me. All of a sudden, my lips were locked against his again. For the second time within twenty-four hours, I was kissing Sasuke Uchiha. The world was ending.

I pushed against him, trying to get him off of me. But that got me no where. I tried to turn my head away but he transferred one of my hands to the other and used his free hand to hold my chin in place. There was no escape. By now, I was getting dizzy. I hadn't breathed in what seemed like years. I tried to turn my head away again and opened my mouth to suck in a much needed breath. At that moment, I felt his tongue trace along my lower lip then he began to venture further.

Okay, it looks like someone has written their will early, I absolutely would not let this slip.

In a savage burst of strength, I managed to free my face from his grip and wrench my hands from his hold. He seemed to have the intention of releasing me anyways. I quickly scrambled back against the wall, breathing hard. I wiped my mouth on the back of my hand and glared at him, gaping as well, from shock.

"What the hell!" I hissed, "What's gotten into you today?!" I demanded.

He backed off and stuffed his hands in his pockets before plastering a smug smile to his face, "Revenge. For yesterday. Don't forget, I know how to play this game too" he said proudly.