Wang Wook was walking by Sooji but noticed how moody she is. "Why are you so angry today" Wang Wook asked as he stopped in his way. "What? who's mad, I'm not" Sooji lied as she pretended to not know anything. "You're really bad at lying" Wang Wook said as he chuckled at Sooji. "how are you doing" Sooji asked changing the topic. "Ever since Lady Hae passed away, is I don't know" Wang Wook said as he sigh. "Cheer up, I'm here to talk with you anytime" Sooji said as she smiled to Wang Wook. "I'll keep that in mind" Wang Wook said as he smiled to Sooji.

"Do you know any good gift for Baek Ah, since he is marrying soon" Wang Wook asked with out knowing anything between Sooji and Baek Ah. "Get him a gisaeng doll, he'll like it very much" Sooji said as she got a little angry but was still sad deep inside. "Why get a gisaeng doll" Wang Wook asked, "He likes girl, he likes to mess with girls just like a doll so get him one" Sooji said as she made a weird mad face looking down.

"Did he hurt a friend of yours" Wang Wook asked, "He hurt her badly" Sooji said but she's talking about herself instead of her friend. "I'm going to get going, I'll see you around" Wang Wook said then left.

"I need to get my mind off of him" Sooji said as he shake her head.

-

Sooji was walking to her room since it was late, but she met Baek Ah on the way. Instead of greeting him she continued walking. "You heard the news didn't you" Baek Ah said making Sooji stopped in her track. "Congrats, I hope you live a good life with her" Sooji said as she turn around to Baek Ah and slightly bowed to him. "Sooji ah, I don't have feelings for her, I promise that I will become king and make you queen" Baek Ah said as he went to hug Sooji. When Baek Ah hugged Sooji, she flinch a little, then break the hug.

"You're greedy and selfish for wanting both the throne and many girls, I do not want to want to wait for my husband to come to me either" Sooji said without looking at Baek Ah.

"What are you trying to say..?" Baek Ah asked weakly. "Lets end it here, let's pretend like nothing happened between us" Sooji said as she held back her tears. "Let's start over and not have feelings for each other again" Sooji continue saying. "I'll get going since it's late now, your highness" Sooji said as she bowed to Baek Ah then proceed to her room.

When Sooji got in her room, she started crying as if there was no more tomorrow. Sooji cried until she eventually fell asleep without her knowing.

-

Sooji Pov

I woke up and noticed that I must've cried myself to sleep yesterday. "Today is a new day for me to start new and fresh" I said as I sigh then got up to get ready. Instead of wearing my regular pink, white, and green hanbok, I decided to wear a new blue and white hanbok.

Then instead of having my hair down, I put it in a braid with some new hair clips. Since I don't usually wear makeup, today I decided to put on just a little light makeup. "I look pretty today" I said to myself as I look at myself one last time in the mirror before going out of my room.

"I should go out to the capital town city" I said to myself as I then started walking out of the palace. As I look around there were too many people, it felt good to be out here with more freedom. From afar I saw Wang Jung getting dragged by a group of people. My curiosity got me so I followed, I saw that a person was about to cut his arms.

I quickly grabbed a big piece of wood from the ground and ran towards Wang Jung. "Ah, get away from here, I will kill you all" I screamed as I ran towards Wang Jung swing the wood.

-
Wang So Pov

I came out to the capital town city to just look around, from the corner of my eyes I saw Sooji following a group of people. With my horse I went and followed her. I saw Sooji ran with a big wood in her hand screaming and yelling.

"I question you sometimes" I said as I look at Sooji's actions. "I should help my brother out at least" I said then started my horse and went towards them.

As I went there, all the guys stopped what they were doing and stare at me. "I-i-its the 4th prince" One of them guy stuttered as they back away. "Do you all want to die today" I said as I smirk to them.

"You're lucky today" One of the guy said to Wang Jung then they all left running. I then noticed how Wang Jung had his arms around Sooji, probably protecting her.

I think Sooji noticed it too then break the contact. "Thank you for saving us, your highness" Sooji said as she bowed to me.

Since when did she become so formal with me like this. It's strange.

"Thanks him too" Sooji said as she nudged Wang Jung. "You're welcome" I said as I smiled to them. "I think we should head back to the palace" Sooji said, "I think so too" I said as I started my horse.