Chapter 4

Background Music: EXO CBX - For You

-
No One Pov

"It's this door" The servant said the left Sooji there. Sooji let out a huge sigh, "you can do this Sooji" Sooji said to herself.

Sooji then push the door open to see no one in the room. "What? I thought that person would be here" Sooji said as she look around the room. "This guy really already got on my nerves " Sooji said.

"You were late, I went out for bit" A guy said from Sooji as he closed the door. When Sooji turn around she saw him. The guy with the mask. "You!" Both Sooji and the guy said at the same time with shock on their faces. "You were the 4th prince" Sooji said in disbelief. "So heartless, how can you be one" Sooji said as she scoffed. "You're Goryeo's face, the trouble maker isn't it" Wang So said as he smirk to Sooji. "You want to get it" Sooji said as she look at Wang So. "Then hit me" Wang So said simply. "That's an order" Sooji said as she was about to slap him but remember what she is here for.

"I'm here to serve you not fight" Sooji said as she put her hand down. "Aren't you scared of me" Wang So asked. "I'm not afraid of humans, you're a human just like me aren't you" Sooji said.

"But, why do you wear that mask" Sooji asked as she touched his mask. Wang So don't know why he let her touch it. He felt at ease and peace when he finally found someone who is not scared of him. Wang So's eyes widened when he realized what happened. "Don't ask about it" Wang So said as he removed Sooji's hand from his mask.

"Change my clothes to a different one and wash this one" Wang So said. "Pardon?" Sooji asked as her eyes widened. "You heard clearly what I said" Wang So said, "You can do it yourself, you pervert" Sooji said as she went to the corner of the room and turn to face the corner. "What are you doing" Wang So asked Sooji. "Change, I won't even dare look at you once" Sooji said. "It's an order" Wang So said as he smirk. "Who knew a prince would be such a pervert" Sooji said as she turned and grabbed a random hanbok.

"It's not my fault the king chose you to be my servant" Wang So said as he spread his arms waiting for Sooji to changed him. "I think the king was sick while choosing" Sooji said to herself as she sigh. "Are you going to talk or do your job" Wang So said. "You're so much to deal with" Sooji said as she tch at him.

Sooji went close to Wang So and untied his hanbok, before removing it, Sooji close her eyes tightly while taking off his clothes. When Sooji felt like she taken off all his clothes, she went to grabbed the other hanbok on the table. Sooji tried putting his hanbok on him with her eyes close still but fail.

Wang So who was looking at Sooji closely thought that she was cute as he smiled to her.

"Turn around I'll change myself" Wang So said and Sooji did as told. "You should've dressed yourself up in the first place" Sooji nag to Wang So.

"I'm done, now go wash those" Wang So said. "If I got one of those three, they will be telling me jokes right now" Sooji said to herself as she put the clothes in a basket. "What those three" Wang So asked. "Eun, Baek-Ah, or Jung" Sooji said as she got up.

"Are you going with me to wash these clothes or not" Sooji asked Wang So. "I'll go with you to see how you do them" Wang So said. "One minute you're bossy the next minute you're so nice" Sooji mumbled to herself as she then walked out of his room. Wang So quietly follow her.

"4th prince, do you perhaps know where do I go to wash these clothes" Sooji asked as she stopped in track and turn to Wang So. "I don't know, usually the servants from Daewogun do it" Wang So said. "Then why am I doing this" Sooji whined as she pouted. "Don't do that, your ugly" Wang So said simply. "I'll ask someone else" Sooji said as she went to find any servant that seem to be working at Daewongun.