Chapter 5

Background Music:
Baek A Yeon - A Lot Like Love

-
No One Pov

Wang So woke up early and went to the hill that was facing the palace. On that hill was apple trees and just fresh green grass with flowers. Wang So would go there and just look at the palace, thinking of life.

Sooji who was asleep finally woke up, "I have to give him his meal" Sooji mumbled as she groan and stretched her body while laying down. "First I need to eat breakfast" Sooji said as she got up and went to the kitchen.

Sooji went and got her some food then went to the cafeteria for servants and ate as fast as she can.

-

"Alright, now I need to deliver his meal" Sooji said as she went to the kitchen and start packing chicken and putting them in a basket.

When Sooji finished she went to Wang So's room, but he wasn't in there. "Where did he go this early" Sooji asked herself as she went out of his room. Sooji decided to go asked if any servant had seen Wang So.

"He probably up in that hill again" The servant said, "The hill in front of the palace?" Sooji asked, "Yes" The servant said then left.

"Why would be go up there, don't he know I don't like it" Sooji said in anger as she puff out her cheeks.

-

Sooji was walking up the hill, struggling with to go up there since she is wearing a hanbok and had to carry a basket.

When Sooji reached up there she saw Wang So facing the palace. "From his back he looks so innocent, but rather lonely" Sooji said as she look at him.

Wang So who noticed someone was behind him, turn his head around to see Sooji then turn to face the palace. Sooji walked over to Wang So then put the basket down next to him.

"Your meal is here" Sooji said as she walked away but then stop and walk back to where Wang So is at. "Hurry and eat up, I have to return the basket" Sooji said as she sat down.

"Yesterday, you didn't see anything" Wang So said, "I did but I'm pretending I didn't" Sooji said simply. "Don't tell anyone" Wang So said sternly. "Why would I talk about you when I have my life to worry about" Sooji said as she sigh. "I won't even dare tell anyone if I was told to" Sooji continued saying.

"You told me that you wanted to see my scar" Wang So said. "Would I get killed if I do, if I will then I don't want to see it" Sooji said, "I won't kill you" Wang So said, "Then what make you want to show it to me" Sooji asked as she look at Wang So.

"Since we will be seeing each other for a while, why not just try to be comfortable" Wang So said as he look at Sooji. "Don't do anything to me though" Sooji said sternly to him. "I never knew this trouble maker have a serious side too" Wang So sarcastically said. "I now know why they called the 4th prince a dog, since he always bark" Sooji sarcastically said. "Are you making fun of me" Wang So said. "I don't know" Sooji said as she looked to the palace.

"Why do you look at the palace when you live there already" Sooji asked, "Have you ever felt love from your parents?" Wang So asked, "If I was to be honest with you, I never but I know they love me" Sooji said as she sigh. "Where do you get your personality from then" Wang So asked.

"I mean your father is at work and you're mother-" before Wang So can continued Sooji cut him off. "My mother is no longer here, she ran away from father and I" Sooji said as she stare at the air in an emotionless stare. "I'm sure you're love One will come soon" Sooji said. "What do you mean" Wang So asked.

"You will soon find the one who will love you for you soon, so don't worry" Sooji said as she look at Wang So. "What if I think I already found her but I'm not sure" Wang So asked as he look at Sooji. Now they're staring into each other's eyes.

"If you're heart beat fast for her, if you are comfortable with her, if you feel like with her you're complete then I think that's her" Sooji said as she broke the contact.

"But what if she don't like me" Wang So asked. "If she don't then she isn't the one but sometimes Love is patience" Sooji said. "So who is the lucky girl" Sooji asked out of curiosity as she turn to Wang So.

Wang So was totally taken aback, "You don't need to know" Wang So as he open the basket and saw chicken. "Thanks for the meal" Wang So said as he start eating. "Please hurry and eat up" Sooji said as she stare at the palace blankly.

-

"Are you done" Sooji asked Wang So but got no reply so she turn to look and saw Wang So sleeping on the grass. "I'm going to bring the basket back" Sooji said not caring if he heard it or not. Sooji got and grabbed the basket and was about to leave.

"Didn't you say that you have to be with me every time" Wang So said, "Alright, I'll stay here" Sooji said as she sigh then sat back down and put the basket down. "How do you think the eunuch will react like when they're are told the serve me" Wang So asked still laying down with his eyes close. "Are they all really that scared of you" Sooji asked as she tilt her head. "Everyone in Goryeo heard about me and now everyone is scared of me" Wang So said as he sigh then sat up. "I'm not afraid of you though" Sooji said as she try to cheer him up. "You just came back from Silla and never heard of me" Wang So said. "Even If I was here the whole time, I still won't be afraid of you" Sooji said.

"Pretty girls always lie behind their pretty faces so I can't trust you yet" Wang So said.

Sooji's eyes widened as she looked to Wang So, "Are you scared of me, is that why you're shocked" Wang So asked as he looked to Sooji. "It's not that, it's just that my childhood friend said the same exact thing to me" Sooji said as she look down.

"That's a line I would say to my childhood friend to make her tell me the truth" Wang So said, "You know childhood friend and I had to part ways since I was sent to be an adapted child" Wang So said. "That must be sad, my childhood friend and I also parted ways when we were little, now I don't remember how he looks like" Sooji said as she sigh.

"You and I are very similar" Wang So said. "I think we sure are so talk to me whenever you need to" Sooji said to Wang So. "I think I know who my childhood friend is since she haven't change that much but I'm not sure" Wang So said. "I'm sure you will find her soon, maybe she is the one for you" Sooji said.

-

Sooji was following Wang So back to the palace, but was slower than him since her dress made it hard for her. Wang So turn around to Sooji and saw her struggling. "Do you want help" Wang So asked offering help.

"I'm an independent lady" Sooji said as she continued walking and walked ahead of Wang So. "You're still the same after all this time you know" Wang So said, "What do you mean same, I haven't met you until now" Sooji said as she put the basket down then grab her dress, then grab the basket and start walking again. Wang So who just realized what he said then said, "I mean when we were met"

"Please hurry up" Sooji said, as Wang So walked fast to catch up with her.

*You must've not realize who I really am, even if I'm in front of you, you don't remember me* Wang So thought to himself.