Trapped

Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
F/A/S = Favorite anime show
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
S/C = Skin color
C/N = Channel name
W/N/N = Wierd nickname (Gargar ex.)
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length

(Once again! I'm answering anyone's questions. So ask away!)

I woke up in a room that was all too familiar. I tried to move, but discovered I was tied to a chair. I looked around the room to see if I could find a way out, but only saw two other chairs. One that was holding North, and another which seemed to be holding a girl I've never seen before. She had longish black hair fading into orange, Mixed skin, dark brown eyes, and black glasses. She seemed about our age, but you never know.

(This character is an oc, sorta. Not really, it's complicated.)

"W-What?" North was waking up, does she even know what's happening? How did she get here? Does she know... Him?

"Chill out. You just got kidnapped. Everything alright." The girl on the right of me spoke.

"Wait what!? What is this place!?" North began to panic. (To bad they're not at a disco..... I'll stop)

"Trust me. I know everything that's going to happen, in just a few moments a familiar face for Y/N will walk through that door." A few seconds later the lock clicked, and the door was open. How did she know that?

(Yes, I know this character seems op, but there's a reason)

The memories came flooding back to me.

~Flashback Attack~

All of us kids we're sitting in a big room. Expect for Aaron, who's father didn't want him to get involved. Katelyn was clenching onto my arm. I don't understand what is happening

"G-Garroth, what going o-on?" My timid voice asked my older brother. He shushed me. I was going to ask why, but Mr.Zach, Dad, Mr.Terry, Mrs.Elizabeth, and someone else entered the room.

"Daddy?" I asked. (Btw, thank you to the 21st century for ruining that word.)

"Be quite darling." He told me

"Ah, a new subject I see." The other man, whom I've never seen before said, looking at me.

"Yes, she just turned five. Just, please don't hurt her." I'm still confused at what is going on. The man nodded and took me to another room in the warehouse. (I swear it's not what you think!)

"I'm going to need you to drink this." He handed me a blue potion bottle, which looked like fruit punch, so I drank it. He kept handing me potions, the next pink, after that grey, and the last a red one with a black tint. Who knew those forever potions would've had such an effect on me. Now I have an affection potion, a strength potion, a potion where I can learn things about anyone, and one where I can tell lies.

~Flashback over~

I was enraged, I tried my strength but it didn't work.

"That's not going to work. I'm sure of it." The girl said.

"Who even are you? Why are we here?" I asked.

"I am known as A.C. And you here here because of Seme." She answered. Seme was the Snake Eyed Man's real name. How could she have possibly
known?

Ugh, nothing is working. Not even spawning familars. I reached for my phone, I could luckily grab it. So I texted my group, known as The Magiks.

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N - The Seme is back.

Brayden - What?

Shelby - The snake eyed man.

Bella - Need help?

Y/N - Well naw, of course I need help!

Cameron - Lemme guess, you done messed up?

Y/N - Not really.

Janet - And you need use to help you?

Y/N - Yes, Bella, Shelby. It's where we were as kids.

Shelby - Gotcha.

Avery - So where is that?

Austin - Yeah where??

Bella - I can show you guys

Kaedin - Do I have to help?

Y/N - Yes! Now hurty up!

---------------------------------------------------------
(Btw these are the names of my actual friends. XD)

My phone flew across the room, at least they know where I am. Why does everything always happen at the worst times? Ugh, I can't believe this is actually happening.

"So, what potions this time?" I asked.

"No potions" He answered.

"What potions??" North asked confused.

"Pay attention." A.C told us. Seme started chanting words, some language that I've never heerd of. Next thing I know, I blacked out.

I woke up on a tree, along with North and A.C. but, our clothes they were different. My beautiful dress had turned into some type of armor? I also had a black cloak and a F/C sword. What is this?

~Authors Note~

There you guys go, another chapter. I have some sad news but first, I would like to say thank you all for supporting this book so much! We even hit 200 reads, that is so amazing! I never thought that anyone would be interested in my fanfics, but here we are now! And make sure you ask dem questions.

Alsoooooo, who ever can guess what A.C stands for, gets a shout out!

Now for the sad news, the next chapter will be the last one for the first book. But don't worry! Book two is ready to come out as soon as I end book one. Did you guys enjoy it? I really hope you did. Ugh, I really love this book so much! And book two, I personally think is much better than book one. Just saying. As for now,

Author~Chan out.

PS. If you didn't notice already A.C, North, and Y/N are now in the MCD realm.