First Day Part 2

I'm so sorry for doing part 1 and 2. I just dont know what to title it. If you have any suggestions comment them. But, the next chapter won't be a "part", Yay!

~Guide~
Y/N = Your Name
C/N = Channel Name
S/C = Skin color
N/N = Nick Name
E/C = Eye color
H/C = Hair color
H/L =Hair length
F/S = Favorite Song
F/F = Favorite food
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
F/A/S = Favorite anime show
F/T/V = Favorite TV Show

I walked into my class and the first thing I saw was a fight, is this normal? Ugh, this is gonna be a wires class.

"Ah, new pup I see."

"Who are you?" I sass.

"The name's Balto, Im the old alpha." He brags. It's not very smart to brag about something you lost. I don't go, "Hey, I lost my innocence!!!" You don't do that.

"Who's the new alpha then?" I ask.

A werewolf with green hair, ears, and tail. Came up behind me, causing  me to jump a little.
"H-hi i'm Daniel. I'm the m-male alpha." He stuttered, he's so kawaii and adorable! I haven't even talked to him, and I know he's a cinnamon bun.

"There are two alphas?" I question.

"Yes, a male and female. Our female alpha's name is Aphmau." He answered.

"Wait...Aphmau's a werewolf!??!" I practically screamed.

"No, she was chosen by our male alpha, who no longer attends high school. He was also human. Are you human?" He said.

"Yes, hey can I get a picture with you?" I responded.

"S-sure." He stuttered, Im going to explode he's to kawaii. I took a picture with him. The teacher entered the room.

"Welcome to werewolf 101. I'm your teacher, Mr.Gavin. To start us off so we have any non-werewolves?" The teacher asked.

I shy raised my hand and handes him my scuedule.
"You seem to be in the right class." Mr.Gavin sighed.

"That's impossible, I'm not a werewolf!" I said.

(I just wanted an excuse to put that. BTW, I dont own it. Credit to the original creator.)

I let out a "hmph" and sat next next to Daniel.
                     ~Time Skip~

(So, I was trying to use voice record to make it to faster and this is what happened.)
No I had over 10 numbers in my phone not including the ones I already have like Garth the truck I was sitting in the on the fountain ledge waiting.
#Garththetruck

Now I had over ten numbers in my phone, not including ones that I had like Garroth or Travis. I was sitting on the fountain ledge waiting for my brothers to come out, so I decided to send a text to all of them.

Goddess: Hurry the freak up! 😡

Emo Nugget: I'm coming, Irene!

Cinnamon Bun: At my locker.

Prince Charming: B thr n 10

Emo Nugget: Who changed the contacts on our phones?

Cinnamon Bun: Aph.

Goddess: Bow down peasants!

Emo Nugget: Like ever do that!

Goddess: Was that the sound of a limited edition pinkey cake burning?

Cinnamon Bun: XD

Prince Charming: Hahaha haha

Emo Nugget: You wouldn't dare!!!

Goddess: Chill big bro.

Emo Nugget: Never call me that again.

Goddess: Fine.

I waited for another five minutes.

"Hey big sis." Vylad got my attention.

"Yo, brainiac." I responded

"I'm here." A painting Zane said.

"I'm here too!" Garroth came running up to us.

"OK, let's cut the chit chat. My pon- I mean manly shows are on." Zane said.

        ~Time skip, because doritos~

    "Y/N! Dinner's ready!" Mom called from downstairs. Once I got to the kitchen everyone except for Dad was at the table. I finished eating early, so I cleaned up my plate and went to my room. I got on my phone and got on Wattpad. I was reading a Septiplier fan fiction,when I got a text

???: Hello.
Y/N: Um, who are you?
???: That doesn't matter.
Y/N: It kinda does.
???: Not right now, at least.
Y/N: Can you just tell me who you are?
???: If you would like to know, go to the park.
Y/N: Go to the park at night, by some creepy strangers request? Seems sketchy.
???: That it does.
Y/N: How do you even have my number?
???: I have my ways.
Y/N: That's SO creepy.
???: I can't disagree.
Y/N: Error: This number has blockrd you.
                    ~???'S pov~

Smart one, but not smart enough. I picked up my phone and called -----.

"We are going to have fun with this one." I spoke to my phone.

                    ~Y/N'S pov~

Who could this be? Sasha? Gene? Zenix? Balto? Could it be... No, That's impossible.

                    ~Travis' Pov~

Y/N, all I can think of is Y/N. I haven't seen her since I was an exchange student in middle school. Do I like her? No, she's my best friend. Ugh, I also like Katelyn and Lucinda. Life is hard. I got a text from Dante.

Dante Swag: I might have to steal your girl.

Travis Taco: Who?

Dante Swag: That h/c erd girl.

Travis Taco: Y/N Ro'maeve?

Dante Swag: I think so, e/c eyes right?

Travis Taco: Yeah, what about her?

Dante Swag: She's kinda cute.

Travis Taco: Dante, you can't keep up with girls.

Dante Swag: I can to!

Travis Taco: Say that to Nicole and Kawaii~Chan.

I put up my phone and started doing my homework. I was working on Bio, when I got a call from Y/N.

             ~Author's Note~

Yay, third chapter! Even if this gets no reads, I can still shove it in my friends face. He said I wouldn't have the guts to post my story, but looky here, what's this? The Ro'maeve Sister by KawaiiGarrence. Hah! Anyways, bye my ships!
Author~Chan out!